Chapter 96 Confused Mu Qing

Li Fang was a little confused when he heard the principal's request, but the order still had to be carried out. Who said that he was a subordinate and others were the superior? You have to do what your boss says, otherwise you may lose your job!

Li Fang made some tricks on the school system and intercepted several people's notification messages.

Then he sent a message to the four people in Wan Xiangxiang, asking them to go to the director's office at five o'clock in the afternoon. There were some small things that needed help from a few people.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were about to go home after eating and drinking, when they received a message from Li Fang. The signature was from the Academic Affairs Office of the school, so they couldn't refuse. In the afternoon, they went to the Academic Affairs Office and found Gao Qihe Mandai is also there.

The four of them stood in a row, waiting for Li Fang to give orders.

Li Fang said with sincerity: "I heard that some of my classmates have excellent results! The teacher particularly trusts your ability. What about this matter? I don't feel comfortable leaving it to others. It makes me worried to death, but when I think about it, With you! I feel relieved, you must help me with this matter!"

Ten thousand people don't believe it, why do they trust their ability because of their excellent grades? No matter how capable they are, they can't compete with the senior students. If there is something important, why don't they go to the senior students and instead find a few first-year rookies?

It seems that their team has no grudge against the teaching director, right? Could it be that the dean was bribed by someone? Such as Liu Shiyao, Qin Hongzhen and so on! Wan Xiangxiang had to start a conspiracy theory.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Director Li, please tell me if you have anything to do! If we can help, we will try our best." If we can't help, that's another matter.

Li Fang clapped his hands and said with a smile, Classmate Wan, I will keep your righteousness in mind! "Isn't it righteous? Now I can finally complete the principal's task!" "Shall I take you to see it now?" Walk! "After saying that, Li Fang took the lead and walked out of the Academic Affairs Office.

Taking Li Fang's aircraft, several people came to the mecha training ground.

The scale here is huge and cannot be compared to those mecha training clubs outside.

Mu Qing was dazzled by the sight: "It's so big here!"

Li Fang said with a proud look on his face: "Of course! Our school dare not say anything else! The various learning and training facilities in the mecha training ground, potion refining room, and medicinal plant cultivation room are definitely the best on the entire planet! "

Li Fang also explained patiently: "If you want to come here to train, just go to the front desk to register. However, star coins and crystal coins are not accepted here. If you want to come in for training, you must spend school points. You are still first graders, so you can Train in the primary area, and there are also intermediate and advanced training areas. With your current destructive power, it would be a waste to use them."

Wan Xiangxiang didn't look like Li Fang had any grudge against them. Could it be that he was really thinking too much? Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his forehead and put it down in advance.

Li Fang led a few people around a few corners and then took the elevator down to the second underground floor.

After moving to a room, which was very large, Li Fang entered the password at the door, pressed his fingerprint, and the door opened.