Chapter 122 Big BSS?

Pass the storage room and enter the next nursery. What Wan Xiangxiang saw were dozens of spiders fighting with each other. Some spiders were eating another spider, and after eating, they began to advance.

There were still some incomplete spider legs on the ground, and Wan Xiangxiang probably understood what these were.

The little spiders need a lot of energy to advance after breaking out of their shells, but the entrance to the cave has been sealed. If they don't have enough power to open the spider silk, they will starve to death. Therefore, without other food, the little spiders will have to fight for a round. Until a small spider is strong enough to open the spider silk, the food prepared outside will provide the nutrients for them to upgrade.

After a round of fighting each other, the spiders can eliminate some weak ones to avoid wasting the food in the storage room.

But think about it, there are hundreds of little spiders in one spider egg. If all the little spiders in so many eggs escape, wouldn't the entire planet be occupied by spiders?

The little spiders here have not all been promoted yet and are already around level three in strength. Wan Xiangxiang can probably conclude that the further inside the spider eggs are, the better they will be, the more food they will have, and the better the spider silk will be sealed. The harder it is.

After taking care of all the spiders in the stone room, the two continued moving forward.

Opening the spider silk, Mu Qing was just about to step out when he was pulled back by Wanliangxiang!

Seeing that the end of the butterfly web was not a flat road, Mu Qing looked down! This must be about twenty meters deep. This time it is no longer a food storage room like before. It is about ten times wider than the caves we have seen before. Excluding the twenty meters deep underground, the top ten meters The high places are covered with layers of web-like spider silk. This place should be connected to the ground outside. Covered by layers of spider silk, some mottled light shines through.

Not only the top of the stone chamber, but also the bottom was covered with several layers of web-like spider silk.

Wan Xiangxiang also saw many cave entrances similar to where they are now in other parts of the stone wall. It should be said that it is impossible for the entire spider lair to only have a nursery, right? Where are those grown-up spiders?

At this time, a two-meter jade-colored spider crawled out from another hole and jumped onto the spider web. Thousands of green eyes, large and small, lit up on the spider web. Ten Thousand Rings looked solemn. Unexpectedly, There are so many spiders lurking in these webs.

The two-meter-large spider climbed a few times before reaching the entrance of another hole. It shot out a piece of spider silk and stuck it to the top of the hole, and the whole spider quickly climbed up. Then he got into another hole.

Wan Xiangxiang condensed a fireball and threw it out with mental control. In an instant, he saw the scene in the entire cave. There were thousands of spiders lurking here, ranging in size.

Spiders have been in a dark environment for a long time and are a little afraid of light. As the fireball circled in the stone chamber, the spiders became restless and attacked the fireball one after another. The spider silks shot through the fireball. Thousands of noises extinguished the fireball, and the cave became restless for a while and then became quiet again.

Wan Lingliang's gaze stopped at one of the largest holes, and there were faint spiritual fluctuations coming from there. Wan Xiangxiang decided to go and have a look.

As for the spiders on the web now, I decided to get rid of them. These butterflies can also be used as food reserves for Mu Qing.

There is an unknown mental force suppressing this place, and the ten thousand ringing mental force cannot attack in a large area. I have to find a way to attract these spiders to my vicinity, so I simply gather a big fireball and throw it out.