Chapter 64 Fight

Mu Qing saw that the stew in the pot was almost cooked, so he sprouted a bamboo and cut some long chopsticks.

Of course, in the end, he was the only one eating it.

When Liu Shiyao saw Mu Qing's pot, she felt it looked familiar. Then she looked at Wan Xiangxiang's handsome face. Finally remembering why he was so familiar, he raised his hand and waved the whip in his hand: "So you are the fat pig who used Marshal Xu He to stop his saliva!" After saying that, he swung the whip at Mu Qing.

Mu Qing picked up the pot in his hand and avoided the attack of the whip.

Wanli said: "What do you want to do? Fight?"

Wan Li, Gao Qi and others stood together, forming an opposition with the people on the opposite side.

Mu Qing defended: "I'm not a fat pig! I'm very slim. Turns out I'm Xu He's fan! I didn't use him to block his saliva, I used the newspaper to block his saliva. Who made him happen to be there that day? Where's the headline! I really don't know how to rush for time! I was scolded by so many people!" Then he picked up a few more pieces of meat to eat.

Liu Shiyao was a little frustrated, and when she saw Liu Chang standing aside indifferently, she angrily yelled, "What are you doing, why don't you give me a beating!"

Liu Chang is actually not willing to take action. He doesn't know how it turned out like this. Generally speaking, just using the Liu family's name can make many people come to flatter him! How could anyone take action without knowledge? At this time, he had forgotten that it was Liu Shiyao who was about to take action.

Liu Chang had no choice but to pull out another handsome young man and ask him to step forward to help.

The handsome young man named Yue Hua subconsciously hid behind Yi Zeyun. He is not Liu Shiyao's lackey, and he doesn't want to fight with others because of her.

Liu Chang was angry at first, but seeing that Yi Zeyun couldn't do anything there, he had no choice but to bite the bullet himself.

His powers aren't particularly impressive, just average speed powers.

He moved towards Mu Qing at an extremely fast speed, trying to catch him by surprise first.

Mu Qing took a few more mouthfuls of broth from the pot and ate a few pieces of meat, paying no attention to Liu Chang's actions. As soon as Liu Chang got close, he kicked him and hit him with one hit!

Suddenly there was a footprint on Liu Chang's face, and he was kicked several meters away.

Even if he moved his feet, it would not prevent Mu Qing from holding the pot steadily. Mu Qing continued to eat the meat bit by bit. He didn't look rude, but he ate the meat very quickly. He finished the whole pot of meat in just a few times.

Seeing Liu Chang being so useless, Liu Shiyao looked at him with contempt, and then launched an attack.

The girl in blue was helpless when she saw this situation. If she didn't take action now, Liu Shiyao would definitely cause trouble for her later. He had no choice but to join the fight.

Wan Xiangxiang and others saw that Mu Qing was handling it with ease, so they didn't go to help.

Wan Xiangxiang intuitively told him that this young man in black named Zeyun was in some danger.

Gao Qi also felt that something was not good, but the three of them together might not be able to resist Yi Zeyun.

As for Liu Shiyao, Gao Qi was not that afraid. His and Wanli's family background may not be as good as Liu Shiyao's, but they are just not as high-profile as Liu Shiyao, and they don't often appear in public, so they are not recognized.