Chapter 53 Searching for someone

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang's attitude was wrong, Li Miao had no intention of continuing to lobby. This conversation could plant seeds of doubt in Wan Xiangxiang's heart.

Wan Xiangxiang ignored Li Miao and continued to go to the supermarket to buy meat.

Although Wan Xiangxiang had already known that something was wrong with Mu Qing, he didn't get too hung up on it.

He could feel that Mu Qing had no ill intentions towards him, and even relied on him.

Sometimes he would make some willful little requests to attract his attention. Wan Xiangxiang felt that he behaved like a child and indulged him.

Wan Xiangxiang had to admit that he was also desperately trying to maintain his sense of presence. Suddenly becoming a different person, without familiar friends, and even the world became a stranger. Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but be afraid. He was just an ordinary person on earth.

Until he bought Mu Qing, they had each other to rely on.

Seeing his name filled in in the affiliated column below his personal information gave him another connection with this incompatible world.

Wan Xiangxiang understood that Mu Qing was much stronger than him, but he always subconsciously regarded him as weak. Perhaps this was Mu Qing's guidance that gave him the illusion.

He really needs to be relied on to find his own sense of existence. As long as Mu Qing's approach is not malicious, he can accept any of his requests.

Wan Xiangxiang bought the meat and went home to continue researching his mecha parts.

Mu Qing and Wanli on the other side went out, but did not go to the mecha training club as he said.

Mu Qing: "I asked you to check if you found that person?"

And the person next to him is naturally Wanli.

Wan Li: "Aren't you worried about this little thing? That person lives in the edge area. Here, I've found the address." He called up a map with a red dot marked on it.

Mu Qing warned, "Don't tell Wan Xiang about this! Otherwise, I'll beat you to death!" Mu Qing raised his fist as he spoke.

Wan Li subconsciously shrank his neck, and then thought that he would be the one who would be the glory of the alliance in the future, so he couldn't be so cowardly! So she puffed out her chest again.

However, he was really afraid of Mu Qing. These days, he often went hunting with Mu Qingdao in the countryside. In fact, his elder brother would also send someone to follow him to prevent him from actually encountering danger.

Mu Qing's attack power is really impressive, mainly due to his fearlessness of death. He actually killed a level 5 wind wolf with the strength of a level 3 superpower.

At that time, even the superpowers who secretly protected them were really shocked. After all, once a strange beast or superpower reaches level five, it is a watershed. Level five can be said to belong to the ranks of intermediate superpowers.

However, Mu Qing was also seriously injured. In the end, he sold the fifth-level alien beast and bought a high-level healing potion.

Mu Qing had crystal coins in his hand, but spending so many crystal coins at once would definitely alarm Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Li and Mu Qing kept these things hidden from Wan Xiangxiang.

Following the address, we came to the edge area.

Mu Qing knocked on the door, but no one seemed to be inside.

Mu Qing said dissatisfied: "Why is there no one?"

Wan Li: "Maybe he went out. I'll ask others if they know."

The two patrolled for a week and found a child about ten years old. Mu Qing stepped forward and pulled the person over. The child was a little confused and asked, "What are you doing?"

Mu Qing pointed to the house: "Do you recognize the people inside?"

The child nodded and shook his head: "I recognize this person, but I don't know him."

Mu Qing: "Do you know where he is?"

Child: "At the training ground, I heard him saying this to others half an hour ago."

Mu Qing: "How about I give you a hundred star coins and you can lead the way for me?" Mu Qing actually felt sorry for the star coins, but think about how rich he is now! You should stop worrying about so many star coins!

The child's eyes sparkled and he replied: "Deal!"

In fact, Mu Qing could find it himself if he wanted to, but the one hundred star coins toll fee had to be paid to the child, otherwise it would be a bit unethical.

The child took the two of them to a nearby training ground. The distance was not far, and it only took about eight minutes to arrive. There were many people in the training ground.

Walking to the lobby, the space here is very large, and there are even many tables and chairs.

There is a row of wine racks next to the counter, filled with drinks, a bit like a bar. In fact, this is indeed a training ground. There are many projects inside, including a gravity room, a sparring room, a fighting platform, a fighting arena, and even a mecha training room.

The child said: "I heard them saying they were going to the fighting arena, which should be there now. I heard that there were two level five superpowers competing there today, and many people went to watch it."

The child led the two of them to the door: "I won't go in. You have to pay one thousand star coins to enter here."

Mu Qing nodded in agreement and transferred one hundred star coins to the child. Then he and Wanli entered the competition arena.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com