Chapter 7 Bought a Wife

The thin black boy took a comfortable bath. When he came out and saw the food on the table, he couldn't take his eyes away. Wan Liangxiang called him to sit down and pushed the food and ginger soup in front of him, "Eat it."

The thin black boy swallowed his saliva and his eyes widened. "Are these for me?" Before Wan Liangxiang could answer, he ate heavily without any image at all. Wan Liangxiang wiped the non-existent cold sweat on his forehead and ordered, "After finishing the dishes, put them in the kitchen and wash them tomorrow."

The thin black boy couldn't even lift his head from eating, so he only nodded "hmm" twice as an answer. Wan Xiangxiang yawned and got into bed again. It was raining and the temperature was cool, so he fell asleep.

After finishing the food, the thin black boy drank the ginger soup cleanly. He smacked his lips. Still a little unfinished, he put all the dishes and chopsticks into the kitchen and looked around. There was not even a sofa. He thought to himself, this People are really stingy. I can't even bear to buy a sofa. No wonder I have been reluctant to buy him. If Wan Xiangxiang knew what he was thinking, he would probably roll his eyes 360 degrees. If he doesn't buy him, is it because he is stingy? Okay, there is a little bit of this, but no one would spend almost all their wealth to buy someone they don't know. I have to say that the skinny black guy's brain circuit is really strange.

The thin black boy looked at the clothes he was wearing. They were still clean clothes that made a lot of noise. He couldn't sleep on the floor wearing these, right? It's not a good idea to get your clothes dirty. Her eyes wandered around, and she glanced at the closed door. She walked over quietly, opened a crack in the door, and poked her head in. All she could see in the dark was the naked body. With a human-shaped outline and even breathing sounds, he got in and closed the door. He walked to the bed and stared at Wan Lingxiang's face for a long time, making sure that the person was really asleep before touching him quietly. He crawled into bed.

When I fell asleep in the middle of the night, I felt a heater close to me. Wan Xiangxiang grabbed me and held me in my arms. It was warm and comfortable...

The next day Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes and saw a furry head. He raised his hand and rubbed the head. Although he was quite dark, the hair was still quite soft and the head was quite easy to touch. He rubbed it a few more times. Bundle. The thin black boy was awakened by his actions, and raised his head buried in his chest. Their eyes met. The thin black boy showed a big smile, and his big white teeth made him look even more silly.

Wan Xiangxiang resisted the urge to hold his forehead, got up from his bed, and went to the bathroom to wash up. The thin black boy followed him and asked: "You let me into your house, are you planning to buy me?" ah?"

"Did I say I wanted to buy you?" In fact, when Wan Xiangxiang decided to let him in, he knew that he would probably have to pay for it. Wan Xiangxiang is not a caring person, but when he heard it last night Thunder, his first reaction was that he was afraid that the person at the door would get caught in the rain. At this point, if he had to watch this black and thin boy being sold, he would probably remember this person for the rest of his life. In fact, he would only be worth millions of stars. There are still many opportunities to earn back coins in the future. After all, he has also awakened his superpower, so he will not be worse off than ordinary people. But this black and thin boy is different. If he is sold, he will probably spend his whole life. He paid the price, and although he had made up his mind, he still didn't forgive him.

When the skinny black boy heard that he had no intention of buying him, he looked at him as if he were a heinous person: "You've already slept with me, and you still think about not buying me?" The skinny black boy had a vicious expression on his face.