Chapter 28 Entering the Moonlight Forest

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing bought five hundred kilograms of animal meat. The space ring did not have the function of keeping it fresh, so Wan Xiangxiang bought a few more cauldrons.

In the past half month, Wan Xiangxiang has not only practiced his moves and mental strength, but also the accuracy of his supernatural powers.

Wan Xiangxiang is preparing to make all the animal meat into jerky. In this way, Mu Qing can eat on the road.

Mu Qing: “Would you like to buy some dehydrated vegetables?”

Wan Xiangxiang: "Buy!"

Mu Qing: "Do you want to buy that cake because it has a shelf life of ten days??"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Buy!"

Mu Qing: "That juice is delicious. How many boxes should I buy?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Buy!"

Mu Qing: "That dried fruit..."

Wan Xiangxiang: "Buy!"

After returning home, Mu Qing's space ring had been filled with all kinds of food.

Mu Qing complained with a bitter face: "You didn't stop me! My space is almost full, how can I pack other things! I also want to pick up more treasures in the Moonlight Forest."

Wan Xiangxiang consoled him: "Just leave half of the things here with me. It's not a big deal. Otherwise, I'll buy you a space ring?"

Mu Qing firmly objected: "No! It will cost millions of star coins! I won't do it!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Then let's use it like this for the time being." He felt that Mu Qing would eat a lot of food on the way, and wouldn't there be room for it by then?

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing to take out the animal meat, set up a few pots, put in the ingredients, and controlled his powers to light the fire.

Then divide the mental power into two hundred parts, and use the mental power to cut the animal meat into strips one finger thick and 8 centimeters long.

Put all the chopped animal meat into the pot and cook slowly.

After boiling to get the flavor, fish it out and dry it over a different fire.

Pack up the jerky and move on to cooking the next batch.

Two days later, the two officially set off. Before leaving, only Yuanyuan was left to look after the house. Wan Xiangxiang was afraid that Yuanyuan's energy would be exhausted, so he replaced it with a secondary energy panel.

Wan Xiangxiang has created a month's worth of energy in the past two days, so that even if he is unable to come back in time due to any accident, the store will not be closed.

Wan Xiangxiang also checked the information about Moonlight Forest on the Internet to see what the Moonlight Forest produces. If you can find them, it would be best to bring them out together.

I made a list of items that might be found in the Moonlight Forest, paired it with holographic projection images, and saved it in the terminal. Then I opened it and browsed it with concentration, and remembered all these plants, minerals, and fungi in my mind.

This time Mu Qing brought Maomao with him. Although they can be separated, they still have an interdependent relationship. Being separated for too long is not good for both parties.

Take a public aircraft to a small town near the Moonlight Forest, and register as a superpower to enter the inner limits of the forest.

After registering, the two entered the forest on foot.

All the miscellaneous items were placed in the space ring, and only one person wore a short knife. Insect repellent powder had been sprinkled on his body beforehand. This powder was much more effective than the mosquito repellent water that Wan Xiangxiang had used in his previous life.

Wan Xiangxiang's main purpose of going into the forest this time was to exercise his abilities, and secondly to get some valuable things.

Most of the outer edges of the forest are ordinary plants. Even if there are exotic plants, they are less aggressive, such as mimosa. When people come close and touch the leaves, the leaves will quickly shrink. A person might be struck by a leaf, but the rest of the damage would be almost non-existent.

There are also some herbs in the periphery that can be sold for money, most of which are first-level herbs. In Wan Xiangxiang's view, these star coins were too few, so it was better to make a few more energy panels.

When it comes to the Moonlight Forest, the most famous ones are of course the Moonlight Grass and the Moonstone. This forest was named "Moonlight" because of these two things.

Wan Xiangxiang is also more interested in these two things. Moonlight grass is a fourth-level medicinal herb. The main ingredient for making level four potions. Moonstone is a fourth-level ore, a material for making mechas.

The map they bought marked several areas where moonstones and moongrass could appear. Wan Xiangxiang and the two headed towards the largest area marked with moonlight grass.

Stopping near the inner perimeter, Wan Xiangxiang prepared to try his hand at the outer perimeter first, so as not to be caught off guard by a third-level or fourth-level beast.

Wan Xiangxiang's first opponent was a first-level iron-horned beast. The iron-horned beast looked a bit like the rhinoceros Wan Xiangxiang had seen in his previous life. However, the iron-horned beast was twice the size of the rhinoceros. The huge horn has a long and hard tip. If you don't pay attention, you may get stabbed through.

When the iron horned beast saw a human being, it struck him with its hooves a few times.

Wan Xiangxiang came forward, and when the iron-horned beast was about to hit him, he spun around and appeared on the side of the rhinoceros. He pulled out his long knife and slashed at the iron-horned beast's most vulnerable abdomen, and blood suddenly spurted out.

The iron-horned beast whined and turned its head angrily. Wan Xiangxiang showed no interest in fighting and retreated immediately after being struck by the knife. The Iron Horned Beast has two weaknesses. One is that its abdomen is not strong enough, and the other is that it is extremely difficult to turn its head. Wan Xiangxiang seized on this weakness and wandered around the iron-horned beast, adding another blow from time to time until the iron-horned beast was consumed to death.

Wan Xiangxiang wiped his sweat and looked at the blood all over his body, feeling a little helpless. He was so embarrassed just to deal with an iron-horned beast. If he met a more advanced one, he would be killed.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to stay in this area for two days.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com