Chapter 133 Internet celebrity potion

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know that his worries were unnecessary.

The trend on the Internet has been moving in a strange direction.

Yesterday, the second person heard that this potion was effective, and he happened to be on the verge of a breakthrough, so he simply bought two bottles in one go! After I went back and drank a bottle, I actually had diarrhea! But still a little short of qualifying! I just downed the second bottle! I finally made the cut, but I just had diarrhea the next day and couldn't get out of bed...

As soon as this person promoted it online, the potion in vending machine No. 19 became even more popular! Immediately, a rich man spent 6 million points to buy two bottles of genetic optimizer from the vending machine! The rich man is truly rich, because most of his points are bought from others with crystal coins.

The reason why he was able to enter the inner courtyard was that someone in his family bought him a position as a teammate of a fifth-level superpower who understood the mysterious energy, so he successfully entered the inner courtyard with a good ranking.

After drinking the genetic optimizer, the wealthy man not only gained height, but also lost a lot of weight from his originally fat body. The most important thing was that his talent value of 6 points became 7 points.

As soon as Tuhao left the testing site, he posted a post explaining his changes after drinking the genetic optimizer from the No. 19 vending machine, and also attached a before and after comparison photo. Many people know this rich man and say he is a stooge? That's impossible, because the rich are really rich!

In short, if the vending machine No. 19 was black and red before, it is really popular now!

So, when they arrived at the vending machine No. 19 in the exchange area, they saw a long queue. Wan Xiangxiang and others wanted to go forward, but they were blocked by someone: "You guys What do you want to do? Do you understand the rules? If you want to buy potions, you have to queue up!" Wan Xiangxiang was speechless! What is this all about?

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Senior! We are not very clear about the current situation. Can you tell us? Why is there such a long queue here?"

The senior said in disbelief: "You don't know! The medicine in vending machine No. 19 can remove impurities from the body and help people advance! Now everyone is waiting for the owner of vending machine No. 19 to come and put the medicine in. I won't tell you. If you don’t understand anything, just go to the academy forum and have a look, everyone is discussing this matter."

Mu Qing's eyes lit up when he heard the vending machine No. 19. He leaned into Wan Xiangxiang's ear and whispered, "That's it! Machine No. 19 is ours!"

Wan Xiangxiang immediately left the place with Mu Qing and Wan Li. The senior student just now turned around. He seemed to have heard some terrible news just now!

Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was better to understand the current situation first. Mu Qing's potion seemed to have been drunk, but why was it completely different from what he imagined he would be complained about?

The senior just mentioned the forum, and Wan Xiangxiang and others went up to browse it.

When I saw many people saying that the reason why this medicine causes diarrhea is to detoxify and remove impurities from the body! The embarrassment of thousands of noises...

Although it sounds reasonable! But this is really because Mu Yu’s superpower is poisonous!

Mu Qing also saw the content of the news on the Internet and said proudly: "It turns out that the medicine I made has this effect! Look, Wan Xiang! This person also said that I am a unique pharmacist genius from ancient times to the present!"