Chapter 164: Hanging on the Flagpole

Wan Xiangxiang asked curiously why Senior Lin was here too? "

Lin Pingxi said: "My friend also purchased a quota, and I came up to say hello to my junior. The mecha that my junior helped to make is really excellent! I like it very much, so I wanted to come up and say thank you in person."

Lin Pingxi's group of friends totaled four, and they all occupied one of the auction quotas.

Unlike others who only go for Wanxiangxiang's fame, these people have seen the true strength of Wanxiangxiang mecha, so how can they get a spot?

The family background of these people is not bad, and the qualifications are good. Not to mention how many resources the family can allocate, after exchanging the things they got from the mission, they can still buy a mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang asked for the contact information of ten buyers, and also asked for the battle videos of these people, and then went back with Mu Qing with the materials.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing leaned together to watch the battle videos of these clients.

Mu Qing yawned and said, "Why are these people so weak? What about seventh-level superpowers? There are so many broken ties."

Wan Xiangxiang was not very good at fighting, so he just listened to Mu Qing's explanation.

Mu Qing has an instinct for combat, so it's good to check for weaknesses.

The mecha hasn't started manufacturing yet, but the new semester is about to begin!

On the first day of school, Wan Xiangxiang went to sign in with great interest.

Wan Xiangxiang is already a myth among first-year students. There are almost no fifth-level armor masters in the first grade, let alone seventh-level armor masters.

When Zeng Xiaopang saw that Wan Xiangxiang actually came to class, his mouth opened wide: "I thought that a seventh-level armor master like you wouldn't come to a first-year class."

Wan Xiangxiang: "Why do you think so? I must be here to show respect to the teacher on the first day." Jiang Zhi is a nice white guy, so Wan Xiangxiang thinks it's appropriate to come, at least to listen to some nonsense. Shows respect, right?

Zeng Xiaopang said: "An armor maker like you can directly apply to skip the fifth grade. Anyway, there is nothing to learn in the first grade."

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin_'Can I still apply for skipping a grade? "

Zeng Xiaopang said: "Of course not a student like me, a seventh-level armor maker like you! You can apply to jump to the fifth grade!" Wan Xiangxiang thinks it is feasible. There are basically no courses to speak of in the fifth grade. Most fifth graders are doing tasks outside. If he went to fifth grade, he would naturally not come to class!

After returning from class that day, Wan Xiangxiang told Mu Qing this idea.

Mu Yu immediately said: "Then I will also go to the fifth grade!" He must be graduating with Wan Xiangxiang!

You still have to apply to the department director to skip a grade, and the director of the Mecha Manufacturing Department is Shen Jinchen! Needless to say, Wan Xiangxiang wanted to skip a grade. Shen Jinchen only looked at him and agreed.

As for Mu Qing! I ran into a little trouble.

"Why can't I transfer to fifth grade!" Mu Qing put his hands on the table! Yelling unconvinced!

"You, a sixth-level superpower, want to skip to fifth grade? Don't think too much, that's impossible." Qu Jin, director of the mecha department, said.

Mu Qing retorted: "Wan Xiang is also a sixth-level psychic! He can jump to fifth grade! Why can't I?"