Chapter 74 Black Token

Gao Qi glanced at Wan Xiangxiang and said, "What do you think this map is?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "It is most likely the place where the black token is hidden."

Gao Qi nodded: "I also have this guess. Then let's decide on this location as our next target." Gao Qi pointed to a target end point that was relatively close to their current location.

After everyone agreed, they moved in this direction.

It's actually difficult to tell the direction in this big forest, especially since the distinction between day and night on this uninhabited planet is not obvious.

After entering this planet, the terminal signal was interfered. It was impossible to check the map based on positioning, and communication was no longer possible within the planet.

Fortunately, Gao Qi is a student in the battleship command department and has a fairly complete reserve of basic knowledge of direction identification, otherwise a group of people might be blinded.

Under the leadership of Gao Qi, several people rushed while collecting yellow tokens, and finally arrived at the hiding place of the first black token a week later.

The location shown on the map is by a small river.

By this time they had penetrated deep into the high-risk area.

Wan Xiangxiang mentally explored the surroundings and found no trace of the black token hidden anywhere, so he guessed that the token should be hidden in the water.

When he mentally probed into the water, although the resistance he encountered was much stronger than the resistance in the air, it did not affect his ability to explore the bottom of the water.

Even though Wan Xiangxiang was mentally strong, he scanned the water for half an hour before finding a box tied to a rock. Wan Xiangxiang directly released the Yanyang Golden Thread in an attempt to cut into sections the rope that bound the box. Wan Xiangxiang's golden thread was tough and sharp. A thread passed through the gap in the rope and broke when pulled.

Wan Xiangxiang used his spiritual power to wrap around and fish the wooden box out of the water.

I don’t know what kind of wood the wooden box is made of. It may be made using other refining techniques. Wanxiangxiang cannot be cut with gold wire.

There was a hole on the box, and Wan Liangxiang said, "Does this hole look like the iron piece before it turned into a map?"

Wan Xiangxiang took out the map. The map looked like a thin piece of wood spliced ​​together. Wan Xiangxiang tried to input his mental power. Sure enough, the wood piece turned back into a synthetic piece of iron.

Insert the iron piece into the opening of the wooden box, and it locks open with a click.

Opening the box, there was indeed a black token lying inside.

Everyone was overjoyed and decided to set out to find the black token on another map.

The wooden box was also a good one. They didn't throw anything away. With Gao Qi's leadership, the search for the second black token went very smoothly. After putting away the token, Wan Xiangxiang's mental power noticed that besides them outside humans.

Maybe they were students from other teams with them. It is also time for students with certain abilities to reach the high-risk zone.

Wan Liangxiang said: "There should be three teams, with more than five people."

Gao Qidao: "The high-risk area is the battlefield that determines the outcome. The yellow and red areas in the low-risk and medium-risk areas should have been searched for almost all. If you want to get points, you can only hunt exotic beasts and look for ores and medicinal materials." Gao Qi paused and said: "Of course there is a faster way to score points, which is to grab items that can be exchanged for points from other students."

Everyone understood the meaning.

The war has already begun.

Wan Liangxiang asked, "Should we go take a look?"

Mu Qing: "If they fight, maybe we can take advantage after the fight!" Mu Qing became more and more excited as he thought about it. The scene of the snipe and the clam competing for the fisherman's profit makes people excited just thinking about it!

Wan Li was about to hit the mark twice: "As the future glory of the interstellar! How can you use such conspiracy and tricks! Let's beat them to pieces! Let's grab the spoils again!"

Mu Qing said: "What do you know! Only those who are ugly are called conspiracy, and what good-looking people like us use is called strategy! Do you understand strategy?" Mu Qing explained: "It's like you see When an ugly person eats, does everything he eats feel like he’s eating shit? Then look at a handsome person eating! Does it sound like he’s eating high-end food when he eats shit?”

Wan Li nodded in understanding. Although he didn't know what conspiracy and appearance had to do with each other, Mu Qing said that their team's appearance seemed to make sense!

Mu Qing patted him on the shoulder and said, "Follow me and I will show you the simplest principles in the world!"

After deceiving Wan Li, Mu Qing ran to Wan Xiangxiang to claim credit: "Wan Xiang, Wan Li is so stupid, does it make me smarter?"

Wan Xiangxiang is embarrassed, it’s hard to say that the two of them are evenly matched, right? So he touched his right conscience and said, "You are the smartest person in the world."

After being praised, Mu Qing was so happy that she rubbed her head into his arms. If you ignore Mu Qing's slightly bent knees, this scene is still very warm...

I'm so embarrassed, it's all because of the height difference! When will he grow taller? This height difference is really embarrassing. His current body is only sixteen years old, so there is a high chance that he can grow taller.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com