Chapter 77 Contradiction

There are three other people in the team, armor maker Li Wan, the only girl in the team.

Energy engineer Zhang Liang.

Pharmacist Jiang Jingnan.

Li Wan also agreed with Qin Hongzhen's words and said, "The captain is right. After all, we have also made a lot of efforts."

Zhang Liang also felt that it was too little. They worked so hard, but in the end most of them got an advantage over other teams: "I also think this distribution is unreasonable."

The pharmacist, on the other hand, kept his head down and said nothing.

When Shen Zhenghai heard what a few people said, he frowned and said displeasedly: "Gao Qi and the others saved us anyway, how can you just argue with them about these things? If it weren't for their help, we would have lost long ago."

Wan Xiangxiang was quite satisfied with Shen Zhenghai's words of defense for them. Not to mention whether it was useful or not, it proved that he was not a white-eyed wolf.

Qin Hongzhen immediately sneered when he heard Shen Zhenghai's words: "Ha! I'm afraid you don't know. They were already nearby, but they had to wait until we all started fighting before taking action. Do you think they are kind-hearted and helping us? They just want to It’s just a piece of the pie.”

Shen Zhenghai looked at Wan Xiangxiang and his party and saw that they did not refute or agree. He thought for a moment and said, "So what if this is the case? They have no obligation to help us in the first place."

Gao Qi didn't want to embarrass Shen Zhenghai. After all, he still had to act with the people in his team. Qin Hongzhen was the leader of the team at first glance. Judging from the behavior of this person who was not grateful for their help and wanted to divide the spoils, it was not a generous person.

After offending him, Shen Zhenghai's life would not be easy.

Gao Qi asked directly: "Then what do you want?"

Qin Hongzhen saw that the people in this team were relatively familiar and was too lazy to continue arguing with Shen Zhenghai. He said: "We don't want more. Since we are two teams, it is naturally 50-50. I don't mind if there is one less person in your team." I'm dead." Qin Hongzhen said as if he was very generous.

For someone as shameless as Mu Qing, he felt that this man was even more shameless than himself!

Wan Li quit: "Are you afraid that you haven't woken up from the dream?" There are only two combatants in Qin Hongzhen's team! Who can blame me for my lack of strength? These trophies were all taken from their defeated opponents, so why should they be given to them?

Gao Qiye said: "It's impossible to be fifty-fifty. Eighty percent of the enemies just now were defeated by people in our team. If your team has the ability to defeat them all, you won't need our help, right?"

Neither Wan Xiangxiang nor Mu Qing spoke. After all, this had something to do with Gao Qi, so it was hard for them to interrupt.

Qin Hongzhen said: "If I hadn't dealt with the fifth-level superpowers in their team, you wouldn't have been able to defeat your opponents so easily. You must know that the fifth-level superpowers are not something that the fourth-level superpowers can deal with casually."

Mu Qing secretly rolled his eyes. Even if he was a level 5 superpower, he could still knock him down. Wan Xiang could definitely deal with it. He rolled his eyes and looked at Wan Xiang. Seeing that he didn't speak, he closed his eyes obediently. The mouth is silent.

Gao Qi smiled and said: "You don't have to compare your efforts with me. If we hadn't helped you fight off so many opponents, you wouldn't have divided the spoils. You would be lucky not to be robbed."

Qin Hongzhen: "But you can't deny that I defeated the fifth-level superpower."

Gao Qidao: "I'm not denying it. You defeated him, and his trophies are already yours. There are a lot of tokens in them, right?" As the team leader, he should carry the most tokens.

Qin Hongzhen said: "Even if you have tokens, they are not worth the amount of mission items you get."

Gao Qi: "At most, I will give you the mission items I just got. You can't touch my teammates' things." Gao Qi's attitude was a bit firm. This was the biggest concession he had made. After all, the number of points was related to whether they could enter. hospital.

Qin Hongzhen frowned: "No! We want at least 40%."

Gao Qi stopped trying to deal with him and said directly: "Don't push yourself too hard. Although you are a level 5 superpower, you have seen the combat power of our team. We may not be able to defeat a level 5 superpower if we work together." A capable person. Let alone an injured level 5 superpower." Gao Qi glanced at him with some contempt, "Do you still expect those few drunkards in your team to help you?" After saying this, there was a hint of twitching at the corner of his mouth. The arc of mockery.

Qin Hongzhen blushed a little, but didn't know what to say in reply. He only looked at the auxiliary staff with an evil look, feeling a little resentful that he had led a group of laggards.

The people who were glared at were also a little annoyed by Gao Qi's merciless mouth, but they did not dare to touch the captain's brow, so they had to lower their heads and say nothing.

Shen Zhenghai also blushed a little. He knew that Gao Qi would make concessions because he didn't want to make it difficult for him. He was still very grateful, but thinking of the aggressive captain made Shen Zhenghai feel shameless to face Gao Qi again.

Originally Gao Qi came to help him because of his grandfather's face, but now it has become like this. Shen Zhenghai also regrets that he should not have joined Qin Hongzhen's team just because he was a level five superpower. Unexpectedly, Tangtang Wu Super super powers are actually such stingy people.

Author's gossip: I originally wanted to ask for a branch at noon today, but I forgot about it and sent it out. Is it still useful to ask for it now? Asking for Zhi~~ The author is going to take a bus tomorrow morning. I am afraid that it will be inconvenient to update, so I will update it today. If there are a lot of words to be coded in the car tomorrow and I get a lot of Zhizhi, I will consider updating a little more when I get home in the evening. Chapter's~~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com