Chapter 195 Mingyang Pond Water

Just one look made him jump.

There was actually black mist flowing in Liu Shiyao's veins.

The black mist was the kind of parasitic plant she had seen before. Naturally, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't see exactly what was on her body, but the black mist dancing in her brain was hard not to notice!

This Liu Shiyao is not a direct descendant of the Liu family. How could she still be infected by this black plant? This black plant is most likely passed down from the Liu family." In order to avoid being seen by others, Wan Xiangxiang was paying attention to Liu Shiyao. He only checked for a moment and then shifted his gaze. As soon as his gaze shifted, what he saw really shocked him. There were more than one people in the same situation as Liu Shiyao around him. There were five people in total, four men and one woman. , these people were infected by the black parasitic plant!

Seeing that there were so many people here, Wan Xiangxiang didn't say much, so he waited until the banquet was over before discussing it with Wan Hong.

When the banquet was over, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing boarded Wan Hong's aircraft and said with a smile: "It's been a long time since I've been a guest at your home. Let's go and take a look today?"

Wan Hong was a little confused: "Going to my house so late?"

Wan Xiangxiang, protect your chest with both hands, don't think too much! "

Wan Hong raised his eyebrows: "I won't think nonsense, but you should stop talking nonsense."

After saying goodbye to the other young masters, Wan Hong started the aircraft. After the aircraft rose into the air, Wan Hong asked, "What's going on?"

Wan Xiangxiang also planned to tell him about Liu Shiyao: "When I was challenged by Chen Meng before, he infected the center of my mecha with the black poison. Do you have any clues now?"

Wan Hong said: "At present, we only know that it is related to the Liu family. This plant was discovered more than four hundred years ago and was named Dendrobium. It is considered a relatively evil plant. When humans discovered it, they had already classified it The dendrobium smoke has been destroyed, but it cannot be ruled out that there are still residues. It's hard to say how much dendrobium smoke there is. It's been many years since no one has seen it."

Wan Xiangxiang's expression was solemn. I saw Dendrobium Smoke Parasitism on Liu Shiyao's body. Not only that, there were several people at the banquet who were in the same situation. "

This matter seems to be a big problem, and Wan Hong has to take it to heart this time.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing did not actually go to the Wan family mansion. Wan Hong sent them both to Di Yao's door before returning to the Wan family house.

Wan Hong reported to his father that someone in Emperor Star was infected by dendrobium smoke. Wan Penghui had to be cautious when he heard such news.

"I'll send someone to check out the Liu family first. This matter must be related to them. Contact Wan Xiang and see if he still remembers who the infected people are." Wan Penghui made a decision immediately. Although he was surprised that Wan Xiangxiang could tell who was infected, it was hard for him to ask now that Wan Xiangxiang was not around.

Wan Hong immediately compiled the list and portraits of the banquet that day, and sent it to Wan Xiangxiang to review to see who was infected.

Wan Xiangxiang received Wan Hong's information and pointed out the person after flipping through it a few times.

The rest was left to Wan Hong to investigate.

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing came back from the banquet, they began to live the life of rich people again.