Chapter 123 Camping

Mu Qing finished absorbing the venom, touched his belly with satisfaction, and said, "Let's put the spider into the crisper^" It wasn't that Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to put it in, it was just that the previous crisper was almost full.

Looking at Wan Xiangxiang's confused face, Mu Qing felt even more guilty...

Taking out several other super large fresh-keeping boxes, Wan Xiangxiang had a bad feeling in his heart and asked: "How many crystal coins do you have left?" Mu Qing hesitated and was speechless, Wan Xiangxiang After checking his terminal, Mu Qing was his affiliate, so his information was open to Wan Xiangxiang. When Wan Xiangxiang saw that the amount of crystal coins displayed was zero, he still took a deep breath. Tone. The last time he sold a new energy plate production method, he got 100 million crystal coins. Wan Xiangxiang transferred a quarter of the crystal coins to Mu Qing's account, and he used the rest to buy materials to make mechas. .

Long before he came to the mission, he spent crystal coins to buy various things, and there were also a lot of fluids for Yuanyuan, yes! There are only three crystal coins left in his account! Because he felt that Mu Qing still had a lot of crystal coins in his hand, he didn't exercise much restraint. So, the two of them became complete paupers again!

Seeing Mu Qing's fearful expression as he tried his best to reduce his presence, Wan Xiangxiang laughed silently.

It's nothing without crystal coins. I wonder if they were like that when they were so poor that they only had tens of thousands of star coins left? Now they still have millions of star coins!

Wan Xiangxiang raised his hand and touched Mu Qing's head and said, "I don't blame you. The crystal coins can come back at any time. Let's take care of this big spider first." Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang really didn't mean to blame, Mu Qing jumped up again. He disassembled the large spider into several large pieces and put them into several oversized fresh-keeping boxes.

Mu Qing looked up at the cocoons in mid-air: "Do those people want to put them down?"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the cocoons hanging on the top. After thinking for a moment, he decided to put down all these things, just in case there was a living person!

Wan Xiangxiang boarded the mecha, drove to the sky, and dropped all the cocoons one by one. He opened the cobwebs on the face of a cocoon, and the person inside was blue in color. Although it was not rotten, it was still close. Two consecutive cocoons were in the same situation. Wan Xiangxiang opened the face of the fourth seedling and took a closer look. Take a look, huh! His face turned blue, he must have already...

The people in Miaozi suddenly opened their eyes!

Wan Xiangxiang was shocked! He took a few steps back and almost launched a supernatural attack! Oh my god! what's the situation! Isn't this a corpse scam?

Brother Corpse was also a little confused. He blinked and regained his energy: "Little brother, can you help me get everything off my body?" Mu Qing said in surprise: "Wanxiang!" There is actually a living person in this! "

Wan Xiangxiang also came to his senses, and he and Mu Qing quickly got the person out first.

The green-faced brother came out of the seedling and his complexion returned to normal. He hurriedly thanked you: "Thank you, I thought I was going to die. Seeing that there were still living people, Wan Xiangxiang went to dig out the remaining dozens of cocoons, and surprisingly, there were actually about ten people who were still alive. Yes, it's just that some people seem to be poisoned.

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Yi to take a dozen Xiangguang kumquats and give them to several people. Even if the toxins could not be eliminated, they could alleviate the current symptoms first. There are still a lot of spiders watching outside. They want to break out later, but they don't want to bring any burden.