Chapter 146 Great Holy Castle

Several people followed the direction of the crowd to watch the excitement. There were already two mechas fighting together on the stage.

Mu Qingdao 1. Did Wei Feiyu get rid of Liu Chengzhi? Otherwise, why would you go and challenge others? "

A spectator nearby explained at the right time: "I heard that it was his good friend who teased Liu Chengzhi."

Mu Qingdao asked if Wei Feiyu had any background, why did he even get hired by members of the Liu family? "

He has no humanity, he is just a commoner, young and energetic. "

The battle on the stage became more and more intense. Wei Feiyu's mecha had one arm cut off. At the cost of breaking the arm, Wei Feiyu directly chopped off the opponent's mecha's head.

At the end of the game, Wei Feiyu won.

Liu Chengzhi crawled out of the mecha, and Wei Feiyu said: "Scumbags like you should have been punished long ago!"

Wan Xiangxiang narrowed his eyes, this Wei Feiyu was really suspicious. Both his body shape and movements are somewhat similar to Mu Qing's, and even his attack methods are somewhat like Mu Yi's exchanging injuries for injuries. Apart from his tone of voice, it can be said that this person looks like Mu Yi. As for why he doesn't sound like Mu Yi? It is estimated that Mu Yi's tone of voice is not something ordinary people can pull off to imitate! Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled.

He was certain that he was the one who knocked on the door the first night he boarded the spaceship. If Mu Qing hadn't been sleeping next to him at that time, he would have thought it was Mu Yi standing outside the door.

Wan Xiangxiang had to suspect that this person's behavior was intentional.

Several people returned to Wan Xiangxiang's room, and Wan Xiangxiang ordered: "That Wei Feiyu, try to stay as far away as possible, don't get too close to him, and don't trust his words."

Mu Qing wondered: "Why? He seems to hate evil as much as he hates it!"

It's really hard to explain Wan Xiangxiang. Could it be said that this person might have evil intentions towards him? Maybe he just wanted to pretend to be Mu Qing to attract his attention? This is a bit too narcissistic. What if this person is not here for me and these actions are just his true temperament? If the truth comes out at some point, wouldn't he be just being pretentious? How embarrassing that is! It’s indispensable to be on guard against others! Anyway, don't trust him too much. "

Mu Qing nodded and agreed.

At noon, Wei Feiyu came to them again and said to Wan Xiangxiang: Hey! Aren't you an armor maker? Can you help me repair the mecha? "

In today's battle, an arm of Wei Feiyu's mecha was broken. This was the perfect opportunity.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what Wei Feiyu was up to, and didn't want to have too much contact with this person, so he refused: "Sorry, if you want to repair the mecha, you can find the maintenance personnel on the spacecraft."

Wei Feiyu frowned and said: "I've looked for it, and they said that the damage is too heavy and cannot be completely repaired today! But we will land at the Great Holy Castle tomorrow morning, and I can't wait for their speed! Can't you be accommodating!"

Wan Liangxiang said: "Since even the professionals on the spacecraft can't complete the repair in one day, it's even more impossible for me, a half-hearted student. This classmate, you look up to me too much. I'm just a first-year student." After saying that, he wanted to leave with Mu Qing, but was stopped again.