Chapter 168 New Mecha

The mental power went into it to explore it carefully, and finally used it to test the fusion with other mecha materials. Wan Xiangxiang first added powder to a part material, and then refined it. Sure enough, the mental power was once again used. After extracting more than three times the usual amount, Wan Xiangxiang was a little excited and once again devoted himself to research day and night.

Let's say that Liu Han asked Wei Feiyu to get close to Wan Xiangxiang. He never expected that Wei Feiyu would die in the Sacred Heart. However, Wan Xiangxiang later sold a lot of mechas, and he also successfully obtained one, allowing his men to Start researching.

The final result is of course nothing! Several armor-making masters said that this person's mental power was carefully controlled, and impurities in all directions were removed to achieve such a value.

Liu Han was a little angry when he learned about this result. Doesn't everything he did before become useless?

What makes Liu Han heartbroken the most are his dead soldiers! Training is not easy, but he lost a lot in the last assassination attempt on Mu Qing! How can his heart be calm? He really wanted to kill Wan Xiang, but Wan Xiang never left the gate of Diyao.

He doesn't have the guts to kill people in Di Yao. Compared to aristocratic families like theirs, Di Yao Academy is a behemoth, and many of them can be shaken by just one or two families.

Qin Hanwen has secretly told various families not to think of attacking Wan Xiang unless it is Wan Xiang's wish. Liu Han also knew that this thing was difficult to move, so he put his mind on other things.

Just like the current Yuyang Group! That's his main goal now. Except for Emperor Yao Academy, he didn't pay much attention to other families. Although he would not take the initiative to provoke them, business wars were always inevitable.

No family will explicitly prohibit this. Only when there is pressure will there be motivation. Each family has tacitly accepted this kind of business war behavior. As long as it does not go too far, the family will not care about it. Yuyang Group It was just a small group, and the managers were still two brats, so Liu Han didn't take it seriously.

Yuyang Group's energy panels have been selling very hotly recently, and Liu Han is eyeing this piece of fat!

Liu Han had inserted spies into the Yuyang Group early on, and this time he finally had the opportunity to use them.

The energy panel production room of Yuyang Group.

A few old men are teaching a few newcomers how to make energy panels.

Old man Wu praised the young man and said, "Xiao Chen, your placement board is pretty good, isn't it?"

Xiao Chen, also known as Chen Zhihua, smiled and replied: "Master Wu, you are overly praised. What I made is only average."

Old man Wu looked like a superior and praised: "You are so humble."

Old man Wu saw that the person was learning well, so he went out of his way to give some more advice.

Yuyang Group's energy-saving panels are selling like hotcakes. The seven-level energy panels produced by Wan Xiangxiang during this period also gave Yuyang Group a name. This new energy-saving panel has basically played its due role.

A few old men no longer make low-level energy boards. These have been handed over to their subordinates. The old men only need to concentrate on making fifth-, sixth-, and seventh-level energy boards and instructing their subordinates to make new energy boards. .

The energy panels produced by Wanxiangxiang are all sold through auctions. The mid-level energy panels usually sold are made by a few old men.

The name of Yuyang Group has become famous, and other items are also sought after, and business is booming.