Chapter 15 Mu Qing chooses a major (2)

Mu Qing returned to the post, and the system showed that Mobile Poison Chicken Soup had replied to his message.

The moving Poisonous Chicken Soup restores the balsa wood chunks: Of course it would be the best if it can help you, besides! I am a woman! The kind who has a delicate body and is easy to push down!

The piece of balsa wood replies to the moving Poisonous Chicken Soup: Oh.

Moving Poisonous Chicken Soup restores balsa wood chunks:...

4L I have an aircraft: The poster can apply for a cultivation major. The wood-type superpower can also speed up the growth of plants. Oh my god! Wood and cultivation are a perfect match, right? [Link] Let me know the information about the training department.

5L has a long journey ahead and is rising with each passing day: With such a high physical and mental strength, of course I should sign up for the mecha series! If you are a man, you should sign up for the mecha series! If you are a strong man, you should join the mecha series! ! Imagine being able to fly a mecha and travel through space! Fight with the star beasts to defend your homeland! Hot blooded! combustion! combustion!

I have already planned to apply for the mecha system. Strength is the king, and everything else is just a side idea.

[Link] Video of fighting the Star Beast.

[Link] Screen recording of the finals of the Interstellar Youth Mecha Competition.

brother! I think you have great potential! He has a double A in mental strength and physique, he is also very strong and eats a lot! This is the real man! If you're a man, come learn mecha with me! Burn together! combustion! Burn the entire universe! !

Moreover, mecha masters are also very profitable. As long as you go to the fighting platform on the virtual network platform and win a few more battles, you will have star coins in your account!

6L The night breeze blows gently: ... I'm afraid the middle-aged boy is suffering from a middle-aged syndrome upstairs. Is there anyone there? Please call the emergency hotline to save this lost middle-aged boy.

Mu Qing first downloaded the information on the training department. When he opened it, he found piles of documents and information, and he suddenly lost interest.

Mu Qing was a little discouraged. Isn't there a profession that is both simple and profitable? These majors are too brain-consuming and simply overwhelming.

Then he clicked on the video link sent by Pengcheng Wanli Rigaoqi. The protagonist in the video was a black mecha and a group of star beasts. The black mecha was seen swimming in the air, flexibly dodging the attacks of each star beast. .

There were probably dozens of star beasts in the group, and they were so dense that it made people feel a little numb.

The black mecha dodged the counterattack with clean and neat movements. With a flying kick and a hand knife, it harvested the head of a star beast.

Mu Qing couldn't help but his eyes shone as he fantasized about how majestic the mecha would look on him, and his cheeks turned red with excitement.

Continue watching the video.

The black mecha raised its hand to arouse something in the air, and several star beasts fell off their heads as if they had been chopped by sharp blades.

Mu Qing cheered again. The video was only about half an hour long, but watching it made Mu Qing's blood boil. After the video was played, he was still not satisfied, so he turned on the interstellar youth mecha competition finals screen recording.

He was dazzled by seeing the various mechas killing strange beasts and fighting each other, with all kinds of superpowers.

After watching a video of a game, Mu Qing returned to the post and prepared to chat with Pengcheng Wanli Rigaoqi to learn about the situation of the mecha. In this profession, you can earn star coins as long as you know how to fight! What a deal! Mu Qing feels that this major is perfect for him!

Balsa wood piece replied to Pengcheng Wanli Rigaoqi: Brother, do you still have this video? I also want to learn mecha! This major is simply tailor-made for me! Fighting is also my specialty!

After replying, I found that there were actually a lot of comments under his post.

7L Sunny Doll: It’s funny, a wood-type superpower actually asked him to learn mecha. It’s a waste of resources.

8L Know yourself and your enemy: If the attack power of the wood type's supernatural power is very low, just cultivate the plants and that's enough. How about killing the star beasts? forget it.

9L Kuku Kunan: The secondary disease should be cured. Those who don’t know think that 5L is going to rule the world.

10L Yisheng: Can anyone really learn to be a mecha? Many people will never be able to pilot a level five mecha in their lifetime, so they go to space to fight? It's so funny. I think I can laugh at this joke for a year. Only a fifteen or sixteen year old can have such momentum.

Pengcheng Wanli Ririsi replied to Balsa Block: Brother, I knew you understood me! We don't need to pay attention to those stupid humans downstairs.

Pengcheng Wanli Rigaoqi privately added Mu Qing's contact account and sent him a message.

The journey is going to be ten thousand miles and the sun is rising: Brother, are you there? I still have a lot of treasured videos here.

Balsa wood block: Brother here! I want the video!

The journey to a bright future is rising every day: [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]

Pengcheng Wanli Ririsi: Come to the virtual community when you have time, and I will take you to the battle station to play! Where to play virtually.

Balsa Wood Block: Not yet, I don’t have a virtual warehouse. I’ll contact you next time I go to the virtual warehouse base!

Pengcheng Wanli Ririsi: No problem, when you come we will dominate the intermediate area together. I have just been promoted to the top 100 in the intermediate area. Soon I will be able to knock down the number one!

Balsa wood piece: Impossible, I will definitely be the one to knock him down first!

Pengcheng Wanli Ririsi: If you don't accept it, come and fight now. I'll wait for you in the virtual community. Balsa wood blocker: Not today. My family is still making energy panels. If he doesn't see me when he comes out, he may not want me.

Pengcheng Wanli Ririsi: You are so miserable, brother. Parents are the most troublesome. My dad always controls me and doesn't let me go out. Otherwise, I would have driven a mecha to kill everyone! Your parents are energy engineers. What level are they?

Balsa wood piece: Not the parents, we will get married in the future. He just started learning to make energy panels today.

Pengcheng Wanli Ririsi: Isn’t that your fiancée? I heard that it is difficult to make energy panels at the beginning. Most people have to scrap dozens of blank energy panels to succeed. He will definitely not be able to make one today.

Balsa Wood Block: What nonsense are you talking about? He can definitely do it. He is not an ordinary person!

The journey ahead will rise every day: Just wait and see.

Balsa wood block: Humph!

Mu Qing ignored him and watched the video again.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com