Chapter 182 Reunion

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang's spaceship arrived at the Disaster Planet, he couldn't wait to find Mu Qing, but! He was an armor maker, so he still had to say hello to several city lords.

So Wan Xiangxiang reluctantly followed the staff to the location of several city lords. After saying a few polite words to a few people, leaving a few level 12 mechas behind, he left.

Of course, these city lords didn't really want to communicate with him more, but Wan Xiangxiang was Shen Jinchen's disciple after all, so he still had to give him some respect.

Wan Xiangxiang asked the staff about Mu Qing's situation, and was led by the staff to Mu Qing's door.

Mu Qingcai had finished refining all the potions produced by Jiasheng. He was lying in bed and slept for two or three hours when he heard a knock on the door. I yawned and got up to see who it was that came here at this time.

When he opened the door, he saw Wan Xiangxiang standing outside the door, rubbing his eyes in confusion. I didn't wake up, my eyes were a little blurry, and when I opened my eyes again, I still saw thousands of noises. I was stunned immediately.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little amused at his reaction and said, "Mu Qing, I'm here to find you!" After saying that, he hugged Mu Qing and entered the room, closed the door, and Ba Qing kissed Mu Qing on the lips.

When he found out that the person who came was really Wan Xiangxiang, Mu Qing was very happy: "Why are you here?" Wan Xiangxiang explained his situation.

Yuanyuan was locked out, and the program was a little messed up.

The Dream Spider secretly thought that these two people were unreliable. Didn't you realize that they were still outside? They actually closed the door. If the Dream Spider hadn't been unable to speak, it would have started to curse.

Wan Xiangxiang had really forgotten that there were Yuanyuan and Dream Eclipse Spider, and it was even less likely that he would remember them now that he was so sweet with Mu Qing.

Mu Qing took Wan Xiangxiang to see the potion he had made. Looking at the hundreds of bottles of potion, Wan Xiangxiang asked in confusion: "What potion is this?"

Mu Qing picked up a bottle and drank it. He smashed it and said, "This is a spiritual potion made with charm crystals. You can drink more. These are prepared for both of us. The purity is 100%." Woolen cloth."

The two drank two bottles of potion. The efficacy of this mental potion was better than that of Indeterminate Fruit, but Indeterminate Fruit was mainly used to treat mental damage, and the two effects were different.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang were so tired that they remembered Yuanyuan: "Where did Yuanyuan go? Are you at home?" Wan Xiangxiang: Mu Qing: "?"

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly opened the door.

Yuanyuan was standing outside the door, with a Dream Spider lying above her head.

There are many people around who are looking over, probably discussing the bad taste of the robot owner, who is actually wearing a pink skirt.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. He almost forgot about Yuanyuan just now, so he quickly let the robot in.

When several city lords sent people to find Wan Xiangxiang the next day, they discovered that there was no one in the room assigned to Wan Xiangxiang. Fortunately, although the communication on the Disaster Planet could not connect to the outside world, it could still be used normally inside the small town. .

The people sent by City Lord Xu found Wan Xiangxiang in Mu Qing's room, and Wan Xiangxiang followed them to the conference room.

In addition to Wan Xiangxiang, several armor-makers from the Gao-Wan family also came to the Disaster Planet. Several armor-makers had missions and needed to convert the repairable supernatural mecha in the shortest possible time. manufactured.