Chapter 142 Ding You blocking the road

The staff member said: "A person like you who doesn't even pay attention to game time actually wants another chance? This is the funniest joke I have ever heard in my life."

Mu Qing defended: "I wasn't late on purpose! Those who assassinated me didn't know how to pick the time! They assassinated me just when I was about to come to the competition!"

The staff member said: "We have also given you three chances. If you can't even kill the assassin within the specified time, what evidence can you use to prove that you can definitely win the game?"

Mu Qing was unconvinced: "Then how can it be the same! I can kill those idiots on the battlefield in just a few hits! The person who assassinated me is a seventh-level superpower! I managed to get rid of him! I rushed over as soon as I could move. , you actually said that I don't pay attention to the competition!" He slapped the table in front of the staff with both hands, and the table collapsed into pieces with a sleepy sound.

The scene of Mu Qing smashing the table into pieces attracted the attention of many people!

The staff was a bit frightened by his shot, but they quickly reacted and mocked: "This is the funniest joke I have ever heard in my life. It has already broken the record of your last joke! You made it up You have to find a solid reason for your lies! You were assassinated by several level 7 superpowers, and you killed the assassins? Do you think I'm a fool? I think you didn't want to continue the game, you came to cause trouble on purpose. Yeah!" A fifth-level superpower user actually dares to say that he has killed several seventh-level superpower users? Finally, a group of sixth-level superpowers came to attack? No movie screenwriter would dare to write this!

Mu Qing was really angry at this stubborn staff member: "To be honest, I didn't want to come to the competition! I could have killed those superpowers! Wanxiang's mecha is the best! And I'm so Awesome! Of course the two swords combined can kill all those with superpowers!" Why did this man refuse to let him compete again?

The staff said impatiently: "Okay! I'm very busy and don't have time to make up stories with you middle school boys! The competition has rules for the competition, no matter whether you are assassinated or not! If the opportunity is gone, it is gone! If everyone With your request like this, what's the point of putting the rules of the competition there? Being able to kill level seven superpowers is not a big deal. When will you get the top management of the Star Territory to change this rule to 'can you re-expose someone if you are assassinated'? When you have the opportunity to compete again, you come back to me and bring up the matter of re-competing, otherwise you just talk about it, and I, a little person, can't give you a chance to compete again! Hurry up and leave!"

Mu Qing doesn’t want to leave! He's almost winning! It was all the fault of the Liu family. Mu Qing secretly thought that he would definitely raid their lair in the future! Wan Xiangxiang knows that what the staff said is true. Rules are rules. As the saying goes, there is no rule without rules. If everyone has a reason to compete again, wouldn't the rules be messed up?

"Forget it, Mu Qing, let's go back. At worst, I'll be with you at home and we won't go to that game." Wan Xiangxiang estimated that he would not dare to leave Mu Qing for a long time.

Although it was difficult to explain to his master if he didn't go to the competition, he was unwilling to leave Mu Qing alone. Mu Qing pouted and was unhappy! We could have gone on a trip together! Yes, he felt that going to the Great Holy Castle was a trip! There is still a limited number of people!

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It is said that this competition will be held every three years! I will participate with you again in three years. By then we will be even more powerful and we can win the championship!"