Chapter 44: Fighting with Thousands of Troops

After appeasing Mu Qing, Wan Xiangxiang started the journey of stewing meat again, controlling the cooking of meat with his mental power, and adding a new skill by the way! While the meat is cooking, separate the spiritual power threads to make an energy board!

Wan Xiangxiang somewhat admires himself for being able to play new tricks with his mental power! After all, he is a superpower with mutated mental power. It is normal for his special mental power to be special, right?

Mu Qing had already gone to the virtual warehouse to have a fight with Wan Li. After two games, Wan Li started chatting with him.

Wan Li: "Did you see today's headlines! Someone actually stewed meat on the spaceship! Oh my God! That's awesome!"

Mu Qing felt that he was really making a fuss: "What's so big about this? There is no explicit rule on the spacecraft that you can't stew meat." He also stewed a pot yesterday, so he thought it was a big deal!

Wan Li: "It's not just that. I heard that the fire-based superpower who stews meat is very powerful. He can stew a pot of meat without damaging the floor at all! Which sixteen-year-old superpower can do this? ah!"

Mu Qing rolled his eyes: "What a big deal, my fiancé can do it too!" Wan Xiang can also make energy boards while stewing meat! It’s much more powerful than this!

Wan Li had a look of disbelief: "How can your pretty-faced fiancé do this? Don't let beauty be in the eye of the beholder! How can this be possible!" Mu Qing was convinced that he was bragging.

Wan Li thought to himself that it must be that pretty boy who was having trouble studying. Seeing as he was learning how to make mechas and energy boards, he even had to participate in mecha exercises. What good could he do if he multitasked. The wooden block must have been hit too hard by reality. His fiancé was outclassed by others, so he came to the Internet to brag about it and find a balance in his mind! If you are a brother, you should understand him! You shouldn’t expose it at this time! So he changed his tone and said, "Your fiancé is actually quite handsome, charming, young and promising. He is very capable of making energy panels at the age of sixteen." Although it was only a first-level energy panel, Wan Li thought in his mind.

When Mu Qing heard Wan Li's praise, he nodded with satisfaction and said, "You are really discerning!"

Wan Li was a little embarrassed and changed the subject: "Let's go to the forum and have a look. The news is still there. Haven't you seen it? Just take a look."

Mu Qing nodded helplessly, and the two opened the forum page together.

The title is still the same. Mu Qing was a little stunned at the beginning of the video. Why does this door look familiar? When the door opened, it was his own face? After watching one video, Mu Qing pulled down to watch the second video.

Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang's face at the beginning of the video and thought Wan Xiangxiang was really handsome. There was a bit of obsession in his eyes. After the face in the video disappeared, Mu Qing raised his hand to wipe the suspicious stain at the corner of his mouth.

Seeing his neat movements, Mu Qing exclaimed: "How handsome!"

Wan Li echoed: "Yes, this action is very neat. He is very fast. My current speed is far worse than him."

Mu Qing felt happy when others praised her.

After the video was played, there was still some unfinished information, so Mu Qing scrolled down to comment.

After seeing the first comment, Mu Qing didn't take it seriously and almost salivated into his rice! Of course, if you grab whatever you see and block it, who cares who the person above is!