Chapter 186: Wrong place

Before going to the crack, the two went to the forest again. After such a long time, the smell here has dissipated, and there are not many sounds and charms moving around. Wan Xiangxiang quickly climbed up the tree while these Yin Mei were not paying attention. Although a big hole was blown in the tree hole, he could still avoid the detection of other Yin Mei with a little attention.

Wan Xiangxiang searched the house but found no stones, and left angrily.

Returning to the vicinity of the crack, Wan Xiangxiang began to examine the spiritual patterns here. Starting from the most recent spiritual pattern, try to imitate the spiritual pattern with your left eye while replicating this spiritual pattern.

They discovered that they could indeed carve out this spiritual pattern, but it was a pity that after carving a spiritual pattern, their mental power was exhausted. This was after they went back and raised their mental power by another level? What if? Not to mention being able to reproduce it more than a month ago, even looking at a few more spiritual patterns was very tiring.

Wan Xiangxiang covered his left eye with his hand, sweating profusely from exhaustion.

This time, the mental power can only engrave one spiritual pattern. If you want to engrave all these spiritual patterns, one per day, you will have to wait until next year!

Wan Xiangxiang repeatedly studied the spiritual patterns engraved in his mind, but he discovered something familiar.

The reason why this spiritual pattern is so complicated is because this spiritual pattern also contains other spiritual patterns. It can be said that this spiritual pattern is composed of more than a dozen spiritual patterns!

However, Wan Xiangxiang has only understood a few simple ones. It is still very difficult to fully understand them. Wan Xiangxiang drank a bottle of spiritual power potion to restore his mental power. The purity of the potion made by Mu Qing 100?4, it will not put a burden on the body. After drinking it, Wan Xiangxiang felt refreshed and his exhausted mental energy was restored again.

The books about spirit patterns in Wan Xiangxiang's hands were all relatively basic introductory books, so he had to split the copied spirit pattern into pieces and then search for the same pattern in the book.

After searching several in a row, I found some clues. One of the spiritual patterns in this combination of spiritual patterns was actually damaged. Wan Xiangxiang recorded the damaged spirit pattern so that he could come back and check it later. After that, he continued to study the spirit pattern here.

After thoroughly studying the first spirit pattern, Wan Xiangxiang began to carve the second spirit pattern, and then analyzed it. Repeatedly re-engraving and drinking spiritual power potions allowed Wan Xiangxiang to increase his speed and start carving again. The spiritual pattern comes faster.

The spiritual patterns of these combinations are mostly the same. Occasionally, there will be some unfamiliar spiritual patterns. After Wan Xiangxiang became more and more familiar with these spiritual patterns, he encountered many fewer spiritual patterns. After arriving, he can basically understand them directly. It is difficult to understand the specific functions of the separated spiritual patterns. As for the function of these combinations, it is difficult to understand.

Wan Xiangxiang scratched his head in frustration: "It's not easy to learn this spiritual pattern."

Mu Qing asked: "Can't you understand?"

Wan Xiangxiang_ "I can understand it even if it is taken apart." Even if it is put together, I don't know what it means! Wan Xiangxiang felt that what he said was really nonsense, just like what he said in the earth era, "I can understand all 26 English letters, but I don't know what they mean when combined..."