Chapter 100: The Unexpected Incident (3)

Shen Jichen and several others waited in the inspection and maintenance room for a long time, but no sound came.

Shen Jinchen asked impatiently: "Why doesn't this person come?"

Teacher A wiped the sweat from his forehead, he didn’t know either! How should he answer this?

Teacher B may have been delayed by something. Why don't we send another message and check. "So Teacher A sent another message to Wan Xiangxiang, asking him to arrive immediately!

An hour later, Shen Jinchen's face didn't look very good.

Zhang Sheng looked at Shen Jinchen's face and felt a little happy, thinking that it would be best for this person not to come over.

Teacher A broke into a cold sweat and suggested, "How about I call him?"

Shen Jichen stood up and said, "I'll tell him personally^" Then Teacher A dialed the Wanxiang communication line under Shen Jichen's gaze.

Wan Xiangxiang was checking information when the terminal flashed. This time Wan Xiangxiang noticed it. When he saw that it was an unknown terminal number, Wan Xiangxiang hung up without thinking.

Shen Jinchen on the other side saw the communication that was hung up, and his face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

Now Teacher A's hands began to tremble. Everyone knows that the dean of the department is usually quite kind. Even though he talks calmly and seems to have no ups and downs, he doesn't specifically feel sorry for anyone. But once he gets angry, even the principal can't calm him down!

Zhang Sheng applauded in his heart.

Wan Xiangxiang also saw the notification message in the terminal at this time. He didn't know if these people were still there, so he decided to go and take a look. Wan Xiangxiang thought in his heart and kept walking to the mecha training ground.

Shen Jinchen here was already a little impatient and was about to go home when the doorbell rang.

Teacher A quickly opened the door.

"Teacher. I am Wan Xiang." Wan Xiangxiang breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he was still there.

Teacher A also wiped his sweat and finally waited for the person to come. Let people into the inspection and maintenance room.

Wan Xiangxiang's heart skipped a beat when he saw the dismantled wooden mecha on the ground and the mecha core in Shen Jichen's hand! Could it be that he just didn't have enough kung fu and the mecha fell apart after just a few uses? So now we are going to hold him accountable?

Wan Xiangxiang felt an inexplicable feeling of guilty conscience and touched his nose uncomfortably. Pretending to be calm, he followed Teacher A to Shen Jichen.

Teacher A introduced: "This is Master Shen Jinchen, the head of the department. Master Shen is a senior armor maker. It's a great blessing for you to meet him!" You actually ignored his message? He actually didn't answer his call! Hum! Teacher A complained a little in his heart, this boy made him suffer from the cold air for nearly two hours!

Wan Xiangxiang felt a lot more serious! Department Head! That can't be offended. He still wants to work hard in the mecha manufacturing department in the future, so he can't offend King Yama.

Wan Xiangxiang said hello honestly: "Hello, head of the department!" Wan Xiangxiang had heard a lot about Director Shen. The students around him often talked about this director with a tone of admiration. This armor master's reputation is pretty good, so it seems his character isn't too bad, and he wouldn't be punished heavily just for a mecha, right?