Chapter 36 Sister

It was almost seven o'clock in the evening when I got home.

Before they even entered the room, they heard two men talking inside: "I've had enough of your unreasonable troubles, let's break up!"

"You said you like my coquettish and unreasonable way the most, and you will never get tired of pampering me for the rest of your life. Now you're saying you've had enough?"

"I was too young and ignorant before, but now I understand that we are not suitable for each other."

"Haha... do you think I don't know that you are already in love with that bitch man? Do you want to get rid of me now? No way!"

Mu Qingwan looked at each other and opened the door.

There were no lights on inside.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Yuanyuan turned her head. The green display screen slightly illuminated the surrounding area.

Thousands of sounds "..."

Yuanyuan stood up from the sofa: "Master! Welcome home!"

The sound is coming from the TV.

Mu Qing turned on the light and scolded: "Why don't you watch TV without turning on the light? It's not good for your eyes."

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Is the point of watching TV without turning on the lights? The point is why is there a TV at home? oh! wrong! The point is why does the robot still watch TV? Wan Xiangxiang felt that he must not have woken up yet...

Yuanyuan: "But Yuanyuan has no eyes, only a scanner."

Wan Xiangxiang stopped the somewhat strange conversation between one person and one machine and asked Yuanyuan: "Are the energy panels sold out?"

Yuanyuan: "Yuanyuan is a sales expert, and all the energy panels are sold out today." In fact, Yuanyuan only worked two hours a day to sell out the energy panels for the day.

Ever since he found out that his family didn't like him clinging to the wall when he was free, he became obsessed with watching TV series.

Maomao likes watching TV very much, so she also wants to find some to watch.

So after Yuanyuan sold energy boards every day, she started downloading TV series to watch.

Wan Liangxiang was surprised: "Why is there a TV at home?"

Yuanyuan: "I bought it."

Wan Xiangxiang: "Where did you get the money?" The star coins from selling the energy panels were transferred directly to his account, that's right!

Yuanyuan: "A customer thought that I was diligent, conscientious, fair and open, so he gave me a reward. I still had 800 star coins left after buying a TV." In fact, there was a person who paid 100 yuan and two in one go. The order for a grade energy panel was actually successfully purchased! If you're happy, I'll give you a reward of 20,000 star coins.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't care about the few star coins, and regarded them as wages left for him.

Wan Xiangxiang planned to sell the house and leave the Drifting Kite. At dawn the next day, I took Mu Qing to the house listing office. His house is not worth much, and it can only be valued at 400,000 star coins after being appraised.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't pay much attention. The main purpose of coming out today was to take Mu Qing to go shopping and buy some things. He was going to Emperor Star soon, and Mu Qing was always worried that things there were too expensive, so he might as well just let him buy what he needed here.

The two went to the Adventure Guild Mall again.

Wan Xiangxiang bought two more 50-square-meter space rings. He was afraid that Mu Qing would buy too many things, so he bought them as spares.

He said he was afraid that the things in Emperor Star would be expensive, but in fact, all Mu Qing bought was food... filling up a whole space.

Seeing that he planned to continue buying, Wan Xiangxiang persuaded him: "Emperor Star is so prosperous, and the food must be much more delicious than what is here."

After hearing this, Mu Qing felt that it made sense and since the Star Network was so developed, it could still be purchased online.

Mu Qing was not so interested in buying other things. Seeing more than 20 million star coins in the account, he felt strange. He had never seen so many star coins before. Now I have so much money that I don’t know what to buy. It’s really confusing.

Mu Qing was still hesitating about what to buy and wandered around the mall.

Lin He's daughter, named Lin Zhiqing, was shopping in the mall with a suitor. In a few days, she was going to Emperor Star to prepare to apply for school, and she didn't even have any decent clothes or shoes. So she tricked someone into buying her shoes that were priced higher than those in Liuyuan Star.

She saw a familiar figure from the back, and when Wan Xiangxiang turned around, she was furious. This person caused her mother to lose a large amount of star coins, and deducted more than half of her pocket money. Otherwise, why would he need to go shopping with a pig brother now?

After her father was detained and released, he remembered what he had done in front of the notary and almost went to the hospital in anger. Now the whole thing is still like a bomb, ready to explode at a moment's notice, making her act even more cautiously at home.

When she went outside, everyone nearby knew that her father wanted to defraud a sixteen-year-old child out of money, and was accused of losing his star coins. As soon as she went out, people pointed out that she was the daughter of a liar!

Lin Zhiqing held back her anger. Thinking that this was all caused by Wan Xiang, she resented him even more. In the past, she could fool Wan Xiang into buying things for her, so she tolerated letting him stay at home, but now she wouldn't tolerate it anymore.

When he saw Wan Xiangxiang buying things for others with his parents' star coins, he lost control of his emotions at that time. He didn't care what was in his hand and shouted angrily: "Wan Xiangxiang, you bitch!" Then he threw the object in his hand at Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing reacted quickly. When he heard the sound of the object breaking through the air, he jumped up and kicked the flying bag back with a roundhouse kick.

The bag hit Lin Zhiqing's face with a "snap".

The force was so strong that Lin Zhiqing fell directly to the ground.

Lin Zhiqing covered her face. The half of her face that was hit swelled up at a speed visible to the naked eye. She felt that the condition of her face was not good, and Lin Zhiqing screamed in disbelief!

Wan Xiangxiang saw clearly that this person was actually his cheap sister.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com