Chapter 155 The Tower Keeper's Inheritance

After Wan Xiangxiang digested Black Rabbit's spiritual power, he got some information.

Not to mention how long ago this happened, there is a certain difference between the flow rate of this space and the outside world. Long before the humans on earth migrated here, there were other humans in this star field.

In these memories, there is no information related to the earth. Wan Xiangxiang doesn’t know if there is any connection between the humans on the two sides. The memories hidden in these rabbits are not very complete. Wan Xiangxiang only knows about the giant tower. Partly, because Black Rabbit's memory belongs to the tower guardian of this city, the information about the giant tower is more clear.

This city was originally a relatively special existence in this star field. When this star field suffered a disaster, most of the people here had moved away. The remaining human beings have probably perished in that crisis. As for what kind of crisis it is, Wan Xiangxiang really doesn’t know.

This huge tower was called the Holy Tower in that era, and the Holy Tower would have a tower guard.

Tower Keepers are people who are elected under special circumstances, and the method of selection is unknown. All I know is that once you become a tower keeper, you will remain a tower keeper for life. In that era, it was an honor to be chosen as a tower keeper, and no parent was unwilling to send their children there.

The last tower keeper was chosen when he was three years old. At the age of three, he was ignorant, like a piece of blank paper, waiting to be drawn with pen and ink to outline the world.

This child was brought up by the tower guardian at that time and learned about the Holy Tower. It can be said that he knew very little about the outside world! The tower guardian will contribute to the giant tower throughout his life, and when he is about to die, he will Choose new tower keepers to train.

When the great changes occurred, the tower guard was still guarding the tower.

Although the final disaster did not spread to the cracks in this space, there are no other people in this area except the tower keepers. He vaguely knew that everyone in this city was about to leave this star field, but the Holy Tower could not be taken away!

People tried to persuade him to leave, but the tower keeper finally chose to stay with the holy tower for the rest of his life and regarded guarding the tower as his life's mission. It can only be said that the education of the previous generation of tower keepers was very successful, but this generation of tower keepers has been completely brainwashed.

The last tower guard had indeed completed his lifelong mission of guarding the tower, but there was no way to find someone to inherit the mantle, because the city of the Holy Tower had already become an empty city. At the beginning, everyone was honored to live in the Holy Tower City, but when they left, there was no trace of nostalgia. Wan Xiangxiang could read a hint of complaint from the memory of the tower guardian, but so what? Even if it were him, he would choose to leave rather than stay.

Before the life of the tower keeper was about to end, he divided the inheritance and part of his own memory into nine rabbits, and placed them in the gap, waiting for the destined person to inherit his mantle.

Anyone recognized by all nine rabbits can become the next tower keeper.

However!

These nine rabbits have been eaten by Wan Xiangxiang...

What? How could such a cruel rabbit be recognized by anyone? Are you telling a big joke? Maybe such a person really exists in the world! But it will definitely not be ten thousand rings!