Chapter 126 Side effects of medicine

The second day after returning to the academy, Mu Qing couldn't wait to go to the academy's pharmacy production room! By the way, I also called Jiang Jingnan. Mu Qing showed off: "Jiang Xiaonan! Look what this is!"

Looking at the pile of money and jade that Mu Qing took out, Jiang Jingnan's glasses almost fell to the ground and he quickly adjusted his glasses. Admired: "Mu Qing, you are so awesome! Did you go to Rongli Star to find so much money and jade roots?"

Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes! I also found a lot of delicious meat!" He handed Jiang Jingnan a box. As soon as Jiang Jingnan opened it, a scent wafted out: "This is it?"

Mu Qing said, "The meat I left for you is very delicious. You should eat it while it's hot."

Jiang Jingnan was so moved that her nose twitched and she looked like she was about to shed tears.

This reminded Mu Qing of the man crying with snot and tears on his face in Shengyang Square! Mu Qing couldn't help but tremble!

Jiang Jingnan didn't shed tears in the end. He picked up the meat and ate it. He nodded and said, "It's... very delicious."

Mu Qing nodded, of course he knew it was delicious! I heard this is very responsible! Those who are rich like to eat this kind of thing. After eating, Mu Qing started making potions! This time he is going to make a genetic optimizer! The lowest level of this potion is level four. Wan Xiangxiang said he shouldn't be too ambitious, so he started making it from the lowest level. If Wan Xiang doesn't grow tall enough after drinking it, wouldn't he still be able to drink another dose?

Mu Qing looked at the Bu Sao given by the academy: "First put Qian Yugen to decompose...and then put in the auxiliary medicinal materials?"

After reading the instructions, Mu Yi started to take action. As soon as he put Qian Yugen in and decomposed it, he forgot what medicinal materials to put in next. He just poured them all in.

Jiang Jingnan watched Mu Qing put in a bunch of medicinal materials together. She wanted to say nothing but finally stopped. She felt that Mu Qing was so powerful that he should be able to do anything!

The decomposition of the medicinal materials this time is not as simple as making the first-level potion last time. It took Mu Yu a full four hours to refine this potion!

Jiang Jingnan's eyes shone with admiration when he saw Mu Qing successfully making a level four potion in one go! Thought! Mu Qing is really good at everything he does! He can fight and make potions! If only he were that good! But he only dared to think about it; Mu Qing took a rest and tested the purity of the genetic optimizer, which showed that it was 99X.

Mu Qing nodded with satisfaction.

He started making the second genetic optimization potion. It took Mu Qing an entire day to make two potions. I tested the purity again and it was still 99%.

Mu Qing frowned and said: "Why is the purity of this always less than 100%! How dare I take such a potion back and give it to Wan Xiang to drink!

, Jiang Jingnan took a breath and explained: "This 99% purity is extremely high. No one has been able to make a 100% potion so far!" If he could make a 90% purity potion. I'm very happy. Mu Xiao's goal is really ambitious!

Mu Qing picked up two potions and said, "I don't know if this potion is useful. Do you want to try it?" He handed one to Jiang Jingnan. Jiang Xiaonan was not very tall, so he just wanted to try the effect!

Jiang Jingnan took it: "Really... do you really want to give it to me?" Everyone wants the genetic optimizer, but because this potion can be used repeatedly, most people will not choose to sell it, and even if they want to buy it, they will not be able to grab it. .