Chapter 71 Wake up

Many memories that should have been blurred are now repeated as if they were just passing through. Mu Qing looked at these past memories without any emotion in his heart, but he didn't understand how these memories came out. . Mu Qing then saw Wan Xiangxiang again.

I have eaten a lot of leaves over the years because I am always running out of energy. Eating leaves can give the body a different kind of comfort. It should be replenishing certain elements in the body.

That time he also picked a lot of leaves for breakfast.

When Wan Xiangxiang took out bread and water from the room, he was sure that this person was also soft-hearted...

Mu Qing felt like he had a dream, in which someone would take care of him in his heart.

Wan Xiangxiang took him into his arms and slept. Mu Qing was in a trance. He himself had forgotten whether someone would hold him to sleep before. Thinking of his mother who ran away with someone and his father who only knew how to drink and gamble, Mu Qing thought it was better to forget it.

Mu Qing pressed closer to this man's arms, hoping to be as close to him as if he were related by blood.

Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang again. Mu Qing could feel that his mind had become very unconscious, and Wan Xiangxiang in front of his eyes was shaking.

The scene suddenly changed, the two were no longer together, and Mu Qing stood opposite Mu Qing.

This time Wan Xiangxiang seemed a little strange. Looking at him with a look of disdain, Wan Xiangxiang said: "Look at how you can be my wife if you are so thick."

Mu Qing only responded based on instinct: "You yourself said that a figure like mine is the most beautiful."

Wan Liangxiang: "How could I say that? I'm afraid you haven't woken up. You are thick and strong, eat a lot, and are neither gentle nor considerate. How could I think you are good?"

Mu Qing: "Wan Xiang thinks it's good that I'm like this, and I think it's good that I'm like this. Wan Xiang also said that he would support me for the rest of my life and let me eat whatever I wanted. You see, he is still working so hard to make money, and he will go with me in the future. Get the marriage certificate.” Indeed, that’s what he thought. Mu Qing wanted to shake his head to wake himself up, but he couldn't move his head. He was so groggy that he seemed to be falling asleep in the next second.

Wan Xiangxiang looked disgusted: "I work so hard to make money just to marry a better wife in the future. How could I marry you?"

Mu Qing lowered his head and muttered: "I'm very good, Wan Xiang will definitely marry me..."

Seeing Mu Qing's somewhat disappointed look, Wan Xiangxiang's eyes flashed with gleam, and he acted even harder: "Stop your wishful thinking, you are ugly, fat and thick, I will never marry you in the future! You die Get this mindset."

Unearthing what a person cares about most and then using it as a weak point to defeat his defenses is the best opportunity for invasion. At this time, it is much easier to occupy the body.

At this time, "Black Mist Ten Thousand Rings" was a little proud, and he had a little more confidence in his own methods.

At this time, Mu Qing still lowered his head and muttered again, repeating the same words back and forth: "I'm so good, Wan Xiang will definitely marry me."

"Black Mist Wanxiang" had a look of contempt on his face: "There is no way I can marry you..." He hadn't finished saying the word marriage. His head was blown open by Mu Qing's fist.

Mu Qing said: "I have said that Wan Xiang will definitely marry me, who is smart and excellent and has many advantages. Why can't you understand people's words?" After saying this, his consciousness became a little clearer.

'Ten Thousand Rings of Sound' dispersed into a black mist in front of Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang was still worried to death, carefully separating the black mist with his mental power.

But the black fog in front of me suddenly dissipated! Wan Xiangxiang pulled out his mental energy.

At this time, Mu Qing rubbed his eyes and woke up.

The first thing I heard from Wan Xiangxiang was: "Wan Xiangxiang, will you marry me in the future?"

Wan Xiangxiang felt that Mu Qingwen's words were a bit baffling, but he still replied seriously: "I can, and I will feed you well for the rest of my life."

Mu Qing felt so moved that pink bubbles appeared all over her body.

Wanli was a little confused and didn't sense the atmosphere between the two. Seeing Mu Qing wake up, he shouted excitedly: "Mu Qing, you're awake!"

Gao Qi rubbed his forehead helplessly.

Mu Qing glared at him, he was interrupted before he was sweet enough.

Without the threat of black mist, everyone dug out all the blood essences in the stone room. There were more than 8,600 blood essences in total.

Wan Li: "With so many blood essences, how many points are there! We will definitely win first place!"

Gao Qi poured cold water on him mercilessly: "There are no blood essences in the mission's item list." Therefore, these blood essences are not scored.

Mandai is a little frustrated! Then he quickly recovered: "Although this blood essence can't be counted! But our strength will definitely win the first place!"

I took out the blood essence and divided it equally. After all, we all found it together, more than two thousand for each person.

Author's gossip: Yesterday's recommendation finally got half a star! I had enough recommendation votes yesterday but the page has not been updated, so I refreshed the page! Hehe, the author’s next goal is two stars~~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com