Chapter 120 Spider Lair

After the Yin Gen Guozi incident passed, the uprising of the star beasts also stopped, and most of the star beasts hid back in their lairs. Wan Xiangxiang checked his scorer. He had killed a lot of star beasts in the past few days, and the score on Wan Xiangxiang's scorer had reached more than 800,000. Mu Qing had more points, about one million, because Wan Xiang was touching the Qiling Silk at that time, and Mu Qing killed many star beasts.

These scores did not include those who were killed by Yuanyuan and Maomao. Mu Qingke exclaimed: "If Yuanyuan and Maomao can also wear a scorer, we will be rich!"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "There are already a lot of points now. Don't attract too much attention later." Wan Xiangxiang has not forgotten that Mu Qing can turn into a tree at any time. If he is targeted by someone, It's not good. Although it shouldn't be a big problem with the protection of the Gao and Wan families, who knows if there is such a crazy Frankenstein.

The two began to look for traces of the star beasts, and this time they really wanted to look for them, because these star beasts were hidden most of the time, and sometimes Wan Xiangxiang would ignore them.

In one day, he killed more than a dozen level four or five star beasts.

In residence.

"Report! The star beast riot has stopped."

The star beasts rioted for unknown reasons and then stopped for unknown reasons.

Luo Ming was really worried that something bad would happen to Wan Xiang Xiang, Mu Qing and the others. They had already reported the matter to the teachers at the school when they returned to the station. However, it was the time when the star beasts were rioting, and it was impossible to send anyone. Go out and look for it.

At this time, the uprising of the star beasts stopped. Luo Ming immediately mentioned the matter to the school teacher, hoping to mobilize personnel to search and rescue Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing. The teacher at the hospital also agreed. The dean had already talked to him and paid more attention to the safety of these two people. Unexpectedly, they disappeared the first time they went out.

The top leaders of all the forces in the area were discussing the cause of the star beast uprising in the conference hall. Di Yao's teacher asked everyone to help search for the two students. Even if they didn't search specifically, it would be good to take a look along the way.

The other people were very considerate. Anyway, there was nothing to lose by just taking a look.

Only one person chuckled.

The supreme leader of the Emperor Star Liu family is Liu Wei. He is a bit greedy for money and has a level 7 superpower. Although his superpower is barely passable, he is basically a fool in terms of his behavior. Liu Wei had long been dissatisfied with Di Yao being able to dominate this star field, and now he actually wanted him to find two students. It was really hilarious.

Liu Weidao: "Sorry, our Liu family still has things to do here. As for the matter of finding two brats? We won't get involved." After saying that, he stood up and left.

He had just received a message from the search team and found a suspicious location, which was probably related to the uprising of the star beasts.

Liu Wei came to the scene of the incident and finally targeted the 100-meter deep pit.

A subordinate came forward and said: "Report! Judging from the traces around, there was probably a fierce battle here!"

Liu Wei felt that this pit was very strange and there might be treasures in it, so he immediately ordered someone to go down and check it out. In fact, everyone under him felt that even if there was a treasure, it should be taken away. It was clear that someone had climbed to this scene first, but the orders from above still had to be obeyed, so someone immediately went down to investigate the situation.