Chapter 166 Unprepared Separation

Wan Xiangxiang advised: "Director Qu, it's okay for Mu Qing to be tied up like this. How about we let go and talk first?"

Qu Jin said: "You don't have to worry about this. Mu Qing doesn't want to be taught. I'm planning to take him back and give him a good education. When he learns well, he will naturally come back."

Without giving Wan Xiangxiang a chance to react, Qu Jin turned around and turned into a cloud of smoke, sweeping Mu Qing away in the blink of an eye. Wan Xiangxiang reacted and immediately boarded the mecha to chase them. At first, he could still detect the direction of the two people within his mental range, but after only a few seconds, they disappeared.

Wan Xiangxiang turned around twice and still found no trace of anyone! Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang could sense that Qu Jin had no malicious intent, so he didn't do anything outrageous.

With no trace of Mu Qing and Qu Jin, Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to find the dean to solve the problem!

Qin Hanwen was also surprised that Qu Jin took Mu Qing away! However, he was not worried and comforted Wan Xiangxiang: "Actually, it's not as bad as you think. It's all under your nose, nothing big will happen."

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Can you think of a way to find Mu Yi?"

Qin Hanwen picked up the terminal and I'll answer the call for Qu Jin. Don't worry yet. "

This is the first time since Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing met that they lost the specific location information of Yi Qing! How could he not be anxious? Qin Hanwen communicated with Qu Jin and finally told Wan Xiangxiang: "You can go see him in three days."

Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said, "What do you mean by meeting him?" Does it mean that you can only meet him but not bring him back?

Qin Jiwen was also helpless: "Qu Jin reported a mission to him, and Mu Qing agreed to it. He will set off in three days." He probably won't be able to come back in a year. Qin Hanwen really didn't dare to talk to Wan Wan about this. Hibiki said.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't believe it: "Impossible! How could he agree to this task without consulting me!" He naturally felt that it was Qu Jin who forced Mu Qing.

Qin Jiwen; "Nothing is impossible. Mu Qing is an adult. There is no need to report everything to you, right?"

Wan Xiangxiang was silent for a while and said: "What kind of mission! I want to go too!"

Qin Jiwen glanced at him and said: "Fantasy, do you think you can go on this mission if you want to? Every quota has been strictly screened. Do you want to go? There is no window!"

"How can I get the quota? You have to tell me in detail!" Wan Xiangxiang wanted to fight for it no matter what. Qin Puwen sighed and said: "I'm not asking you, this spot is really not something you can fight for. Even if you want to sign up, you have no chance. This is the task of the mecha piloting department, you are a student of the mecha manufacturing department. Just don’t think about joining in the fun.”

"I also have abilities, why can't I go?" Wan Xiangxiang argued with reason. He did not think that his abilities would be worse than those of other people with special abilities.

Qin Hanwen doesn't care. No matter how capable you are, can you beat Mu Qing? Mu Qing can only be the bottom one among them.

It's really hard to say. The chance that Wan Xiangxiang can defeat Mu Yi is very small. Where is he going to go if he doesn't want to? Can’t people who are not doing tasks go there for vacation? "

"Vacation? You can think of it!" Qin Hanwen's eyes widened: "You want to go to the disaster planet for vacation? A few lives are not enough for you!"

Wan Xiangxiang caught the key word: planet of disaster.