Chapter 178 Value

They are said to be city lords. In fact, there are three city lords here. They can basically be said to be the top people in charge of this small town. The three city lords are all level 12 superpowers. In short, they are not offended by Li Weineng.

Li Wei was taken to a room. The man knocked on the door, and a male voice came from inside: "Come in^" Li Wei was taken inside, and the superhuman who led him did not follow him in, but He closed the door for them. Li Wei knew that this person was Xu Zhenjin, one of the three city lords.

Li Wei: "City Lord Xu, I wonder what you want from me?"

There was a bit of sadness on Xu Zhenjin's face, as if something was bothering him. Instead of putting on any pretense as a city lord, he went straight to the point: "I heard that you were poisoned by Yin Mei when you went out this time?"

"This..." Li Wei was confused. He didn't know how this matter spread. Could it be that one of their team members leaked the news? He didn't know what the city lord's purpose was for asking this. Mu Qing was involved in this matter. , he didn't know what to say.

Communication is difficult on this planet, otherwise he could ask Mu Qing for his opinion.

Li Wei didn't want to offend the city lord, so he told the truth: "I have indeed been poisoned by Yinmei."

Xu Zhenjin's attitude was quite kind: "I wonder if you still have the antidote? Can you sell me a bottle? My great-grandson was poisoned by Yinmei when he went out two days ago. I just want to ask for a bottle of antidote for him. "

Li Wei did not expect that the city lord even knew about the antidote, and replied: "City lord Xu, it's not that I don't want to sell the potion to you, but there are only three bottles of the potion, so we all drank it."

Xu Zhenjin frowned and asked again: "Is there still someone who sold you the potion? I need to get a bottle as soon as possible."

Li Wei was a little embarrassed: "He is out on a mission, and I don't know when he will come back."

The pressure all over Xu Zhenjin's body sank a little. If that doesn't work, try bleeding the person in front of you. After all, you have just taken the antidote, so it should be somewhat effective.

Cold sweat began to break out on Li Wei's forehead, and he felt that the city lord's gaze made him shudder. So he took the initiative to say: "City Lord, I just received the antidote not long ago. Maybe my blood can have a certain detoxification effect. Otherwise, let me draw some blood and give it to the City Lord's great-grandson."

The city lord was still very satisfied with Li Wei's knowledge and nodded immediately: "I'll trouble you then. When I can get the antidote to save my great-grandson, I will definitely repay you well. Li Wei felt relieved. Tone, this time I finally escaped.

The city lord ordered the medical staff to be called, and the medical staff drew a tube of blood from Li Wei.

After the great-grandson of City Lord Xu drank Li Wei's blood, the signs of poisoning faded somewhat. Seeing that the effect of his blood was okay, Li Wei was relieved. Although the great-grandson of the city lord was still unable to get out of bed, his life was temporarily safe.

In order to save him, the city lord had to send people to search for Mu Qing's whereabouts.

Mu Qing didn't know that the city lord was looking for him. He was walking deeper and deeper into Yinmei's gathering place.

The materials in this place are richer than those in other places, and there are a lot of strange beasts around. If there are no strange beasts, what can Yinmei eat? It's not like there are people with superpowers coming over all the time to deliver food. Without the strange beasts, Yinmei can't eat by herself. Are you of the same kind?