Chapter 84 Conflict

This move made the girl angry: "You guys are really going too far. Xue Heng is just a kind reminder. Who are you showing your face to? Apologize to Xue Heng quickly, or I won't be able to spare you!" He said and shook his head. Take off the whip in your hand.

Cheng Xueheng pretended to stop him, Qing He, since they don't appreciate it, let's go. "

Liu Qinghe refused: "Xueheng, you are too soft-tempered, which is why these people bullied you." After saying that, he gave Wan Xiangxiang Mu Qing a hard look.

Wan Xiangxiang was deeply suspicious of what this woman said. Is she too soft-tempered? Is the Cheng Xueheng this woman was talking about not the same person he knew?

Cheng Xueheng also pointed out that you are a third-level superpower, how can you defeat them? What can I do if you are injured? "Although Liu Qinghe has a low-level superpower, she has an older brother with a fifth-level superpower." , her eldest brother is quite indulgent to her, and the most important thing is that Liu Qinghe has a relatively simple mind.

Cheng Xueheng chose to be with Liu Qinghe because of her eldest brother's strength. This woman looked down on those stubborn people who relied on family resources but didn't practice well. She wanted to find a so-called hero who could be promoted based on her own strength. , Cheng Xueheng was handsome, good at coaxing, and quickly made her docile.

Liu Qinghe was easily guided by his words, and she patted her chest and said, "What are you afraid of? If they dare to fight back, I will ask my brother to teach them a lesson!"

Cheng Xueheng secretly thought: When your brother comes again, we will all be beaten again! With Mu Qing's temperament, he would not pay attention to any fifth-level superpowers.

Cheng Xueheng advised: "It's not appropriate for us to fight with them now." It's better to call your brother first!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing looked at the two of them talking to each other. Wan Xiangxiang didn't bother to pay attention. He pulled Mu Yi and wanted to leave. Really, it's not worth wasting time with two boring people.

Seeing that the two of them were about to leave, Liu Qinghe naturally refused and stepped forward to stop them: "Who allowed you to leave?"

Mu Qing put her hands on her hips: "What do you want to do! Do you know that your face is so big that it blocks my sight!"

Hearing Mu Qing say that he had a big face, Liu Qinghe looked a little ugly: "Who do you think has a big face!"

Mu Qing said sarcastically: "You don't have a big face? You don't have a big face, so why do you think that if you tell others to stop, they will listen to you to stop?" Liu Qinghe's face turned red because of Mu Qing's anger.

When Cheng Xueheng saw Liu Qinghe's situation, he stepped forward and said, "Mu Qing, don't you think you are too petty to live with a girl?" Mu Qing looked at Liu Qinghe and said, "You don't say she is a woman. I can’t even tell! Not only is the face big, but the body is also huge!”

Liu Qinghe flicked her whip: "I'm going to kill you!" When had she, Liu Qinghe, ever said that! It would be difficult to vent the hatred in her heart without beating this man half to death.

Wan Xiangxiang had to admit that Mu Qing's infuriating personality was truly first-rate...

Liu Qinghe whipped him, but Mu Qing picked up Wan Xiangxiang and dodged the attack.

Seeing Mu Qing bring Wan Xiangxiang with him made him more certain that Wan Xiangxiang was attached to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing didn't fight back and just ran around the camp!