Chapter 196 Elementalization

Wan Xiangxiang was sitting on the bed, with his back to the door, but Mu Yi knew that Wan Xiangxiang must have known that he was coming.

Mu Yu climbed onto the bed lightly, resting his head on Wan Xiangxiang's back and rubbing it a few times.

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang didn't respond, Mu Qing rubbed him a few more times.

Neither of them spoke, Wan Xiangxiang turned around and pulled the person's head into his arms. Mu Qing's nose hit Wan Xiangxiang's chest, which made him feel a little sore, but he did not struggle and allowed Wan Xiangxiang to touch his hair repeatedly.

Wan Liangxiang suddenly pulled Mu Qing's face away, pinched his cheek with his right hand, and pulled it hard. Mu Qing's face was deformed by him.

"Do you know it's wrong?" Wan Liang didn't let go of his hand, Mu Yu's mouth was pulled open, and he said vaguely: "You know it's wrong." The pronunciation of the mouth that couldn't be closed was a little inaccurate.

"Do you dare to make your own decisions next time?" Wan Xiangxiang let go of Mu Qing's face. Even though Mu Qing's skin was rough and thick, there were still a few red marks left.

"I don't dare anymore, don't be angry." Mu Qing rubbed his shoulder again.

Wan Xiangxiang educated him: "Next time you do something dangerous, you must discuss it with me first. Otherwise, I will punish you!"

Mu Qing nodded swornly: "I will definitely discuss it with you, but I can't just forget about it, take off my pants and lie down, I will punish you."

Mu Qing obediently obeyed without resisting at all. He took off his pants and lay on his back, and even used a pillow to hit his head. Wan Liangxiang touched Mu Qing's butt twice, and then slapped it down hard, causing Mu Qing to let out a muffled groan.

Wan Xiangxiang patted it a few more times. Seeing several red slap marks on Mu Qing's skin, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't do it anymore and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Mu Qing buried her face on the pillow, and her head turned upside down when she heard Wan Lingliang's words. Her face was a little red from the punishment of the pillow, and she replied: "It doesn't hurt, it's quite comfortable. How about you give me a few more blows?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." I really don't have the ability to speak.

Just as Mu Qing was about to get up, Wan Liangxiang knocked him down again, pinched Mu Qing's face, and said domineeringly: "Want to do it a few more times? Take care of me first!"

When Mu Yi heard this tone and words, he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Think it all! Stop talking nonsense, it’s more important to do practical things, and then the battle continued for three hundred rounds...

The next day, Wan Xiangxiang returned to the pool. Mu Qing also squatted down and said, "It should be fine. It doesn't feel poisonous. It's just a bit hot. I think I can go in and take a bath."

Wan Xiangxiang definitely cannot let Mu Qing go down and try: "I'll go down and take a look first. If there's no problem, you can come back down. If there's any problem, I'll call you and you'll pull me up. Do you understand?"

Mu Qing nodded obediently.

Wan Xiangxiang took off his clothes and soaked in the water. Suddenly, waves of stinging pain penetrated his body. But the pain was still within my tolerance.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that there was no danger and waved to Mu Qing: "Come down, there should be no problem. Mu Qing already felt that there was no problem, so he quickly took off his clothes and got into the pool.