Chapter 55 Wanli is tricked

Mu Qing and Wan Li found a place to sit down, and the waiter served them tea. Mu Qing was really thirsty and drank all the water in a few sips.

Cheng Xueheng on the other side was whispering to someone, and the person said: "He drank."

Cheng Xueheng: "There will be no problem, right?" This game must not be lost. He is bound to win the two billion.

"No, it's effective for those with powers below level five. You won't be able to use powers within three hours."

Wanli saw the two people on the opposite side muttering and didn't know what they were talking about, so he said to Mu Qing: "Those two are so sly and suspicious, I don't know what they are paying attention to."

Mu Qing was a little unimpressed, raised his fist and said confidently: "In the face of strength, any conspiracy and trickery are scum! That pretty boy obviously can't beat him!"

Wanli was a little excited, what he said was so right! Listening to it makes your blood boil! But he was still a little curious: "Why do you want to fight with him? He doesn't seem to know you. Why do you have a grudge against him?"

Mu Qing: "He defrauded Wan Xiang of his money! He almost killed Wan Xiang. I want to win all his money and make all his plans go to waste!"

Wan Li didn't believe it: "Is Wan Xiang that stupid? He actually got defrauded of money? How did he get defrauded?" Wan Li touched his chin and pretended to be a detective, "Don't say it yet! Let me guess! Pretend to be pregnant by yourself." I'm seriously ill! Do I need a lot of medical expenses?" He glanced at Mu Qing and said, "Is this a ploy?!"

Mu Qing rolled his eyes at him, and Wanli was a little embarrassed: "No, right?"

Mu Qing said: "Just watch me beat him to the ground! So much nonsense!"

Wan Li: "Don't! We're all brothers! What's the big deal! Look at his pretty face, has he seduced Wan Xiang? Use your beauty to defraud him of his money?" After thinking about it, he shook his head again, "It's unlikely. ! Wan Xiang doesn’t look like he’s going to be seduced by beauty, otherwise he wouldn’t be getting along with you.”

Mu Qing: "..." I really want to strangle this person to death, what should I do?

Mu Qing: "What's wrong with me! I'm strong and can eat! I can also fight!"

Wan Li: "I admit that being strong and being able to fight is an advantage, but being able to eat is an advantage? Also, besides being strong enough to fight, do you have any other advantages?"

Mu Qing: "..." I couldn't think of anything at the moment.

Seeing that Mu Qing was silent, Wanli comforted him: "Actually, you still have merits! Don't be depressed."

Mu Qing looked directly at him: "What is it?"

Wanli: "..." I didn't think of it for a moment.

Wan Li: "Your mecha piloting has improved very quickly. In time, you will definitely become a master!"

Mu Qing nodded and reluctantly accepted this statement.

Wanli wanted to say something else, but suddenly felt something was wrong with his body. It seemed that the superpower could not flow normally. Thinking of this, Wanli panicked and shouted: "Uncle Yang!"

A figure walked out of the crowd and asked, "Second Young Master, what's wrong?"

Wan Li: "My superpower suddenly can't be transferred. What's going on?"

Uncle Yang is the person who protects Wanli secretly, and has special powers to penetrate into Wanli's body to investigate the situation. Then his eyes darkened: "You were poisoned by the spirit-stagnation grass and will be unable to use your powers for three hours. What did you just eat?"

Mu Qing looked at the two cups on the table.

Uncle Yang picked up the two cups, checked them, and said, "There is something wrong with these two glasses of water." Then he looked at Mu Qing and said, "Is there no problem with you drinking it?"

Mu Qing activated his energy: "No problem. Maybe I am immune to all poisons." Wan Xiangxiang thought of the red fruit he ate, which seemed to be called the Rakshasa fruit. He heard that after eating it, his whole body was poisonous. In the future, it will be immune to all poisons.

Uncle Yang's expression was a little strange. Is there such a thing as being immune to all poisons? However, there is currently no other way to explain it, and Uncle Yang is no longer entangled.

Fortunately, Wanli just can't use supernatural powers, so there are no other big problems.

Mu Qing comforted Wanli: "That guy must have thought he couldn't beat me, so he drugged me! The world is really going downhill, and people's hearts are not as good as they used to be! It seems that I have to be more careful when eating in the future, and I got poisoned casually. It would be terrible if he was given a medicine that permanently disables his superpowers! Don’t worry, I’ll beat him to the ground and take out his anger for you!"

Wanli was speechless: "You originally planned to beat him to pieces."

Mu Qing: "Then let me punch you a few more times?"

Wanli: "..."

The waiting time passed quickly, and Mu Qing stepped onto the stage.

Cheng Xueheng looked calm and calmly stepped onto the stage.

Mu Qing secretly said: Show off!

Cheng Xueheng: "Actually, I don't really want to fight you. If you admit defeat now, I can let you go."

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and said disdainfully: "Who cares if you let me go? Don't think you can defeat me just because you drugged me! I'll leave it at that now. Even if I don't use my powers, I'll still beat you down." Down!"

Cheng Xueheng wondered: "What drug? I don't understand what you are talking about."

Mu Qing had no time to listen to Cheng Xueheng pretending to be stupid. He glanced at the referee and said, "Why haven't you started yet?"

The referee stepped aside and raised his protective shield.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com