Chapter 110: Throwing yourself into my arms

After the Five Elements Mecha incident, Wan Xiangxiang became a little popular in school.

Wan Xiangxiang often misses classes and usually disappears after class, so he is still a bit unfamiliar to the classmates. The one who is relatively familiar is Zeng Xiaopang.

That day, classmate Zeng Xiaopang bumped into Wan Xiangxiang in the practice class and winked: "Wan Xiang, please give me some advice later. Xiaopang, my armor-making skills are really not up to par." Ah!" Zeng Xiaopang was a little troubled. Currently, he is also a person who can make a first-level supernatural mecha, and he is also considered a leader among the younger generation. However, he was assigned to Class A. There are many masters in Class A, and there are already many A few people have made Level 2 and Level 3 supernatural mechas, but the first semester has not yet arrived!

Xiaopang was oppressed into being at the bottom of this group of elites.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What advice do you want?"

Xiaopang flattered me: "Why don't you teach me how to make the mecha's processing accuracy reach 95%?"

The students around me immediately pricked up their ears when they heard this! In fact, this matter is not limited to Zeng Xiaopang! Other students are also curious! Even Teacher Jiang was no exception. Seeing everyone's reaction, Wan Xiangxiang was a little dumbfounded. To be honest, he himself didn't know why his mecha was so accurate, so he said, "Otherwise, I'll come and see how you make the mecha." What’s the difference between what you made and what I made?”

After hearing this, the people around were a little jealous of Xiaopang's good luck. To be honest, they also wanted to be mentored!

Zeng Xiaopang looked around, a little embarrassed. It was quite embarrassing for him to make parts in front of a group of elites. His face suddenly turned red. When Wan Xiang saw Zeng Xiaopang's round fleshy face, it was a bit irritating. …

Zeng Xiaopang was embarrassed, but he still picked up the materials and prepared to refine a part.

The first step is of course to process the materials. Although Zeng Xiaopang’s handling movements are a bit clumsy, the basic direction is correct. After the processing is completed, the decomposed materials are wrapped in mental power. The attribute ores are wrapped in mental power and sent to the high-temperature furnace for re-refining. While waiting for the materials to be contacted, some black impurities are pulled out. Then add the auxiliary materials that have been decomposed by mental power, but before adding them, they are stopped by Wan Xiangxiang. You smelt the materials in the furnace again.

"This..." Zeng Xiaopang was a little embarrassed. He wanted to smelt it again, but he just smelted it because his mental power could no longer capture anything else.

"Disperse your mental power. How can you capture impurities if your mental power is so thick?" Wan Xiangxiang finished speaking and urged him to continue.

Zeng Xiaopang nodded in understanding, dispersed some of his mental energy, and then penetrated into the solution three or two times, and unexpectedly caught out some more black impurities. Seeing this result, Zeng Xiaopang couldn't help but feel a little happy, and he dispersed his mental power a little more, but this time he was not very successful. After his mental power was dispersed, his strength was too small, and the strength was too small to continue the next action.

The students around him continued their movements, but their attention kept wandering here. One student even made the material he was refining into paste, making a "crackling" sound.

Zeng Xiaopang gave up any further plans and immediately merged the auxiliary materials with the main materials, followed by shaping, cooling, and completion!