Chapter 137 Armor Master Assessment

Several people were waiting in the lounge for Wan Xiangxiang to finish the theory test.

After Wan Xiangxiang finished the theoretical knowledge test, he was taken to the lounge by the front desk lady. Seeing the door number of the lounge, Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused and didn't understand what the front desk lady was taking him to the lounge.

After opening the door for him, the front desk lady left. She only wanted to do more of these things. This little boy was able to make a sixth-level mecha at such a young age. He would not be a big shot in the future. She could only lower her level. She has a sense of existence, and I just hope that this person will not think of her goodness in the future.

Wan Xiangxiang saw three people in the room, and one of them had actually met once before. Isn't this the man who posted the task of repairing the seventh-level supernatural mecha last time?

Lin Rui and Lin Pingxi both felt that Wan Xiangxiang's face looked familiar, but they couldn't remember who it was.

Lin Juan said: "Please sit down."

Wan Xiangxiang sat down.

Lin Rui: "I saw the wind mecha you made. I wonder if I can sell the mecha to our Armorer Certification Association."

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes inwardly and wanted to ask who he was! Why do you want to sell him face? But he couldn't be so straightforward. He declined politely and said sorry. I have other uses for this mecha and I don't plan to sell it. "

Lin Rui didn't expect that this young man would refuse his request. Usually, others came to him for advice with benefits. Lin Ruidao, I am the president of this armor-making certification association. If you are willing to give up, in addition to the remuneration we should pay, I can also guide you on three armor-making problems. "

Wan Xiangxiang refused again n'Sorry, this mecha is indeed useful to me. As for the guidance you mentioned, President, I already have a master and don't need guidance from others. "

Neither Lin Rui nor Lin Pingxi spoke, but Lin Pingxi's friend spoke up, with a slightly mocking tone: "Haha, master? What master? Is your master a level 10 armor maker? How can you get along with such guidance? Is it comparable to the long instructions?"

This... Wan Xiangxiang really doesn't know what level his master is...

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang was silent, the man's tone became even more domineering: "President Lin wants to buy your mecha, so he thinks highly of you, but you are still so ignorant."

Lin Rui and Lin Pingxi didn't say anything, obviously with acquiescence.

Wan Liangxiang said: "You mean I can't refuse? Even if my master is not as good as the president, he can teach me more than enough." He wanted to speak more fiercely, but at this time his mecha was still in the opponent's hand. What's more important is that I haven't gotten the sixth-level armorer badge yet, so I have to deal with it first.

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang's stubbornness, the man's tone also contained a hint of threat. You'd better think more clearly and don't miss the opportunity. "The door of the lounge closed quietly. Wan Liangxiang didn't really think that this person was trying to persuade him kindly. Even the door was closed now. Isn't this just to close the door and beat the dog? He sighed in his heart: Today it turned out to be true. It’s not advisable to go out! You must watch the almanac next time.

Wan Xiangxiang directly sent an instant email to Shen Jichen, writing: "Master, I have been detained by the Armor Master Certification Association, and the mecha is also in their hands. It seems that I do not intend to return it. I am now in Lounge No. F308! Come quickly!"