Chapter 198 The rich man is in progress

The reason why Wan Xiangxiang chose Zhao Zixuan was of course that he had the lowest status among the five people and was the easiest to get close to.

Wan Xiangxiang did not go directly to find anyone. Instead, he and Mu Qing put on Xian Luogui's casual clothes, armor maker badges and pharmacist badges.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were wearing a lot of jewelry, and there were two or three men's storage necklaces! The storage ring is worn on all ten fingers! The image of a nouveau riche and a tyrant!

These storage utensils are actually made by Wanxiangxiang himself in order to save costs! But let’s just say that others don’t know. Simply looking for someone would easily arouse suspicion, so Wan Xiangxiang decided to save the country through a curveball.

Wan Liangxiang opened the door and was about to go out. Mu Qing looked at her outfit and asked, "Where are we going?"

Wan Liangxiang took his hand and smiled meaningfully: "Let's go pretend!"

Mu Yi was confused.

The two of them first arrived at the aircraft sales shop in a swaggering manner.

He had inquired about this aircraft beforehand. The Fengwu Group's aircraft was the hottest seller!

Wan Liangxiang took Mu Yi's hand and walked into the aircraft shop to choose an aircraft.

Wan Xiangxiang’s voice was a little louder than usual: “We can buy back whatever aircraft we like today!”

This sound really attracted some people's attention.

Wan Xiangxiang looked down at those who stared at him with a bit of disdain, and deliberately patted the armor-maker badge on his chest. Sure enough, as soon as those people saw the ninth-level armor-maker badge, they took back the badge. His eyes changed to secretly peeping.

As soon as the sales staff here saw the customers, they rushed forward to receive them: "Two guests, do you have any aircraft you like?" He lowered his head and saw the ninth-level armor-maker badge on Wan Xiangxiang's body, and then glanced at Mu The badge of the eighth-level pharmacist that Yin wears on his chest! The attitude is even more respectful!

Wan Xiangxiang came to an aircraft and said, "How many crystal coins does this aircraft cost?"

The salesman said: "Sir, this aircraft only costs 80 million crystal coins! If you pay the full price at once, you can get a 50% discount!"

Wan Xiangxiang looks unhappy, are you looking down on me? Do I look like someone who has no money and needs a discount? "

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you, the salesperson, you,! It's me who talks too much! Then this aircraft..."

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the aircraft again, shook his head and said: "How can such a cheap aircraft be worthy of my status? No!" The salesman was sweating on his forehead, wondering whether a ninth-level armor-maker would be able to do it at all. He doesn’t want to buy an aircraft, but he’s just making fun of them, right? But he doesn’t dare to change his attitude. It would be bad if he offends this armor-maker. Who knows if he will be fired? No boss wants to own him. The company offended a promising armor maker!

The salesman wiped the sweat from his forehead and said: "Then what else would you like to look at? The aircraft in our store are all very popular. If you don't mind, I can introduce you to a few models first. What do you think? ?”

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and asked Mu Qing beside him: "Mu Qing, is there any car you like?"

Mu Qing looked around, scratched his head and said, "I don't know which one is better, they all feel the same." Isn't it enough to sit on the aircraft casually?