Chapter 10 Super Power Upgrade

Wan Xiangxiang tried to gather energy points on his fingertips like in the video. Under the guidance of his mental power, he soon succeeded. Within the range of Wan Xiangxiang's mental power, he could feel the light on his fingertips. Wan Xiangxiang tried to attract more energy points, and used mental vibration to gather more energy points. As more and more energy points gathered, a rhythm emerged spontaneously, as if there was a force pulling him. His actions merged the energy gathered around him into his body, and then stored it in the pineal gland after circulation. The movement of energy drove the flow of air, and the curtains were blown by the flowing air.

Mu Qing was eating the food he bought today in the living room. When he heard the movement inside, he poked his head through the crack of the open door and watched curiously.

I saw the surrounding air swirling and flowing rapidly with Wanshengxiang as the center, causing his hair and clothes to flutter.

The energy in Wan Xiangxiang's body gathered more and more, and continued to grow after reaching saturation. This made him feel a little bad, and his face turned red from being squeezed by the energy. He tried to use his mental power to prevent the energy from entering his body, but the effect was pitiful. When he was desperate, he saw several energies colliding and compressing together into an energy ball. Wan Xiangxiang followed the trajectory he just saw and moved his body. Several energy groups inside collide and then compress.

Sure enough, after the energy group shrunk, the swelling and pain were slightly less, but there were still many energy points outside. As long as the source continued, they would continue to enter his tendons, muscles and bones. Wan Xiangxiang gritted his teeth and concentrated his energy. The force spread wider and began to compress the energy in the air. Even though he consciously increased his speed, he still couldn't catch up with the speed of energy entering his body. His body was stretched and some blood mist exploded.

Mu Qing was at a loss when he saw Wan Xiangxiang's appearance. He ran towards him against the violent airflow, but was stopped halfway by the dense energy in the air. Most of the energy in the air is high-purity energy compressed by Wanxiangxiang, which is beyond what an ordinary person like Mu Qing can bear.

The closer Mu Qing got to Wan Xiangxiang, the more uncomfortable he became. The energy penetrated his body along the pores of his skin and rushed through his meridians. Mu Qing ignored it at all. His skin slowly burst open, and traces of blood spread from the cracks. He came out and became a bloody man in an instant, but the energy was still pervasive.

Mu Qing's mother couldn't stand his father's incompetence when he was eight years old, so she ran away with someone else. Mu Qing knew that the old guy in his family was a superpower when he was young. He didn't know how his superpower was disabled, so he had some After giving up on herself, his mother ran away after enduring it for two years. Mu Qing watched her boarding someone else's spaceship while her father was away. The spaceship was very luxurious. The man who greeted her wore an expensive suit and opened the aircraft for her. He stood at the door of his home and looked straight at her. She didn't even look back at him until the aircraft door closed, and she never came back again.

When his father came back and found that his mother was missing, he wailed loudly. Then he gave up on himself even more, drinking and gambling. When he was drunk and lost, he liked to beat him to vent his anger. Mu Qing is not a master who can be slaughtered by others. He will resist when the old guy hits him. Unfortunately, he is too young and can't beat him. Mu Qing thinks in his heart that if one day he is more powerful than the old guy, he will definitely come back and kill him. Kill him.

Later, he learned to hide away. Once the old man tried to beat him, he would run away. When he was hungry, he would come back to dig for food. Mu Qing ate a lot and there was never enough food. Sometimes some kind-hearted neighbors would eat him when they saw him. Giving him some food, he knew that these people were pitying him, but pity would not allow people to feed him in vain.

Sometimes when he was too hungry, he would pick some non-poisonous leaves to eat. It only took half a month from when it was hard to swallow to when his face remained unchanged. As he got older, his appetite increased. After he turns ten, he will work for a group of mercenaries during the holidays, and they will go into the outskirts of the Moonlight Forest to find some wild fruits and vegetables. If he is lucky, he will catch one or two first-class exotic beasts, and they will be full after roasting them. Mu Qing has been with the mercenary team for more than two years. Working in the mercenary team does not give any salary. Sometimes he even has to act as a bait himself. Mu Qing’s mind is not very bright, and his words are straightforward, and In fact, there are not many people he has friendship with, and there are not many people who can say a kind word for him.

Knowing that there was no future if he continued like this, he went out to work alone after he became familiar with the surrounding environment. Although Mu Qing was young, he was very strong. He could kill level two alien beasts by himself at the age of twelve. It was impossible to encounter a third-level alien beast, and Mu Qing had nothing to be afraid of, and he had saved some star coins over the years.

When Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang for the first time, he felt that they were a good match. They were both skinny, and Wan Xiangxiang was even skinnier than him. At that time, Mu Qing thought, if this person has no food, To eat, he was willing to take him to the Moonlight Forest, so that he could at least share something to eat.

Unexpectedly, he was blocked by the casino two days later. Over the years, he had deposited a total of hundreds of thousands of star coins, and all of them were taken away by the casino in one fell swoop. When he learned that the person in charge of the casino's debt collection showed him a clear path. , he knew that Wan Xiangxiang had lost his mother, and his father had cheated him of his money. He suddenly felt a sense of sympathy and thought, if this man is willing to pay for him, he will be his family for the rest of his life. As he wished, the two became family. Wan Xiangxiang not only gave him food, but also slept with him. He could also feel that Wan Xiangxiang cared about him. These were neither perfunctory nor pity.

Mu Qing finally met his family, but when he saw that Wan Xiangxiang was in danger, Mu Qing's first reaction was to save him. Mu Qing ignored the cracked skin on his body and moved forward with force.

Although Wan Xiangxiang was advancing, his mental power was spread to the surroundings. When he saw Mu Qing's miserable state covered in blood but kept moving forward, he felt anxious inside. However, the advancement could not be interrupted, otherwise there would be a riot. The energy would not lead to a good outcome for the two of them, so Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue to advance.

Mu Qing attracted a lot of energy, which actually relieved a lot of pressure on Wan Xiangxiang's side. It was as if there was a pull from somewhere, allowing him to naturally know the correct way to practice. He It gathers energy, compresses and compresses, and then hits the bottleneck. After a few hits, it's like breaking through some shackles, and the feeling of fullness gradually disappears.

As soon as the promotion was successful, the surrounding energy riots stopped.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com