Chapter 13 Making Energy Panels

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the courier was coming, so he went out to open the door and took a package from the robot. Turned around and went back to the house.

"Brother Xiang, what did you buy?" Mu Qing asked curiously.

"It's a blank energy plate." Wan Xiangxiang answered while opening the package.

"Why did you buy this? Do you know how to make energy panels?"

"Not yet. The money is running out. I'll see if I can make some energy panels and sell them."

"Did I eat too much?" Mu Qing felt guilty. "Actually, I can go out and hunt exotic beasts to make money." Mu Qing felt a little guilty. There were too few exotic beasts outside the Moonlight Forest. Sometimes, all day long, You may not meet one. But now that he has awakened his superpower, it is not impossible for him to enter the inner siege.

"Forget it, you've been living in Moonlight Forest for so long and you haven't saved enough money to pay off your debts. There shouldn't be anything valuable there."

Mu Qing was dissatisfied and said: "There must be good things in the inner circle."

"You can't go to the inner area yet. If you encounter a level five beast, it's not a joke. Our current strength is still too low. It will be safer for me to make some money first and then buy some life-saving equipment before going in. "Wan Xiangxiang gave up his idea.

He took out the blank energy panel in the package and planned to try making it. Seeing Mu Qing's unwillingness to give up, he felt a little uneasy. It would be better to find something for him to do. He said sincerely: "Mu Qing, and The university entrance exam will start in more than six months, and I will go to study then." Mu Qing's mood immediately dropped when he heard that Wan Xiangxiang was going to study. He only heard Wan Xiangxiang continue to say: "I hope you can follow I'm going to study together, so now I have to give you a task." When he heard that he was going to study with Wan Xiangxiang, Mu Qing's mood rose again, and he said excitedly: "What task is it?"

"You have to decide what major you want to major in. After you decide, you can go online to find relevant information to study." Wan Xiangxiang warned: "Do you understand?"

Mu Qing nodded fiercely: "I understand."

"Very good." Wan Liangxiang patted his head to encourage him, and then changed the subject, "I'm going to check your study progress tonight. If you haven't decided on your major by then, I'll lose ten pounds of meat tomorrow."

When he heard that the rations would be deducted, Mu Qing became much more serious and replied loudly: "I understand!"

Wan Xiangxiang went to another room holding the package with satisfaction.

I took out a blank energy plate and looked at it. I tried to follow the method in the video and used my mental power to draw energy into the hole, and then quickly sealed it. It was surprisingly simple. Wan Xiangxiang was a little excited and his hands sped up a bit...

Two hours later, the first energy panel was completed. Using mental power, you can see the energy spots inside. There is no pressure at all on the lower-level energy panels. Wan Xiangxiang is a little confident and plans to try whether he can make an intermediate-level energy panel.

The introduction of the first energy point went smoothly, but when Wan Xiangxiang introduced the second one, the energy point inside seemed to have encountered a nemesis, struggling and writhing. Wan Xiangxiang wanted to seal the entrance. But it was too late, an energy point escaped, and a blank energy board was scrapped.

Don’t be discouraged after all the noise, try another piece. If it doesn't work to introduce them one by one, then he will introduce them two together.

It is also very docile when first introduced, but once it enters the hole, it starts to rebel.

After breaking five energy panels in a row, he stopped what he was doing and thought about where he had gone wrong. Should he pay to download a mid-level energy panel to make it? What Wan Xiangxiang doesn't know is that almost all the people who have successfully made mid-level energy panels have gained experience from the failure of blank energy panels being scrapped. Even if it is a lower-level energy board, it will have to fail at least dozens of times before it can succeed.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to practice for a while, and then continue his research after his supernatural powers and mental strength were fully restored.

Wan Xiangxiang calmed down and subconsciously used his mental power to control the rotation, compression and then absorption of several energies in the air. The compressed energy was much purer than the uncompressed energy. He could feel the compressed energy itself. After absorption, the whole body will feel relaxed and relaxed, which is incomparable to the energy before compression.

While compressing some energy, he suddenly had an idea.

He stopped practicing and picked up another energy board.

Since two energies repel, it would be better to compress the two energies into one first.

Just do it, use your mental power to capture the energy in the air, then rotate and compress it, introduce it into the hole and seal the entrance.

Wan Xiangxiang felt happy, and then compressed the second and third...

When he successfully created an energy plate, he was already sweating a lot, but at least it was a success, but it took too long to compress the energy. It took more than four hours to make a medium-level energy panel...

It would be great if the production speed could be speeded up. Otherwise, it would take so long to make a mid-level energy plate. When would he be able to collect the tuition fee? He didn't even have time to choose a course to study.

Just now he was practicing making energy panels and didn't feel anything. As soon as he stopped, he felt hungry. From the morning meal to now, he only drank a few mouthfuls of water. He himself felt hungry. Mu Qing must be starving.

It seems that I can't wait to cook, so it's better to order takeout. Now that I have the skills to make energy boards, I don't care about the expensive food outside. I picked up the terminal and chose a clean and affordable store. I ordered dozens of kilograms of meat and vegetables, some fried vegetables, and a luxurious bag of fruit. After paying the bill, I only had about 100,000 star coins left in my hand.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com