Chapter 103 Rising Star

Wan Xiangxiang was always locked in the studio during this period and only saw him a few times a day, which made Mu Qing a little frustrated.

It was all because of the mecha manufacturing that made Wan Xiang so busy, and Mu Qing complained a little.

Mu Qing felt that he could no longer be idle. During this period, he had been fighting in the competition arena and had not undergone extreme training for a long time. It's time to go get some exercise.

Mu Qing asked Wanli to go with him. There is also a gravity room in the school, but the training facilities here only require school points, one point per hour.

Arriving in front of the gravity room again, Mu Yi walked in with ease. Now Mu Qing could move forward more. Before, it was only hovering at a distance of about seven meters, but now it can move around at a distance of about eighteen meters.

Training completed.

Mu Qing and Wanli walked back, chatting a few words while walking back.

Wan Li: "I haven't seen Wan Xiang recently. Didn't he always hang out with you before?"

Mu Qing was also a little disappointed, but he still explained for Wan Xiangxiang: Wan Xiangxiang is very busy, how can he be so free as you! He was going to learn how to make mechas. "

Wanli looked unconcerned and spoke with sincerity. A man can change his mind easily! He would rather make mechas than accompany you, which shows that you are not as important as mechas in his heart! "

Mu Qing: "How do you know?"

Wan Li: "That's what they say on the Internet! I checked it specifically." He also dug out the posts he had read.

Mu Qing said with disdain: "You actually still read this kind of thing? "One Hundred Ways to Chase a Man", "Analysis of Men"! What is this? It must be useless. Look, you haven't even chased Gao Qi!"

Wanli suddenly stopped talking...

After all, Mu Qing still has a partner, but he has nothing!

Passed by the square on the way.

It has been about two months since the start of school, and many clubs are still recruiting new students.

Mu Qing originally just wanted to pass by, but was attracted by the smell of Tao Chong. Wan Xiangxiang was so busy that he hadn't cooked for him in a few days. He only ate out and lost a lot of energy in the food. .

Mu Qing touched his stomach, and suddenly there was a soft "gu——" sound. He hadn't had lunch yet today, and he needed to find something to eat.

Mu Yu followed the scent and arrived at a club's stall. The club had set up a long table in the square with all kinds of delicious food on it. Mu Qing took a sip of saliva.

Chen Loumeng, the president of the cooking club, saw Mu Qing looking at the food eagerly, and hurriedly stepped forward and said: "Junior! I think you have a beautiful body and are very suitable for learning to cook! Do you want to join our big group! "As if promoting Dali Pill.

Mu Qing looked at the dishes on the table: "But I just want to eat and not cook."

Chenlou Mengyu earnestly taught you that you should never think like this! You know it’s hard to find a girlfriend now! Although you, my junior, are tall, mighty and handsome, I can't bear the fact that girls nowadays have such high demands. They want you to be able to play and make money, and you also need to know how to cook! It will definitely be easier to find a girlfriend if you learn to cook. If you already have a girlfriend, then your girlfriend will definitely love you more! "