Chapter 106 The cusp of the storm

Maomao burped contentedly and explained: "The master has advanced to level 4. The superpower tastes weird and cannot be eaten! The saliva cannot be eaten either."

Wan Xiangxiang could understand what it meant when it said that Mu Qing's superpower cannot be eaten. As Mu Qing's companion plant, Maomao relies on sucking Mu Qing's energy to grow. This is also what Mu Yu ate when he was young. The reason why others are as skinny as a match is because all their energy has been sucked away by the greedy Maomao!

Mu Qing's ability cannot absorb. Does it mean that there is something else in Mu Qing's ability that restrains Maomao?

Maomao said: "The Rakshasa fruit's ability has been promoted and leaked! The master cannot control it well!"

Mu Qing had eaten a Rakshasa fruit, and his abilities were assimilated by Mu Qing. Mu Qing himself had some poison, and the power of the Rakshasa fruit became apparent after the fourth level. Mu Qing should not be able to fully control it now. His own ability caused some toxins to leak out.

From Maomao's mouth, he learned that the fragrant fruit that Mu Qing used to make him the fragrant pancakes last time was ripened by Mu Qing with special powers. It itself contained micro-toxins, and he had diarrhea after eating it.

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the toxins leaked by Mu Qing were not very effective and could only cause diarrhea. Mu Qing's saliva is also poisonous! Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang has a headache! It seems that Mu Qing can't kiss until he can control his abilities!

Wan Xiangxiang still spent the whole day in the bathroom, and ultimately failed to take Mu Qing out.

Fortunately, the next day was still a holiday, so Wan Xiangxiang's condition finally improved after a night's rest, at least he no longer looked like he had uncontrollable kidney deficiency.

Wan Xiangxiang should focus on his cultivation in the coming days, so he and Mu Yi went to withdraw one million crystal coins from his account, planning to use the touch energy point method to eliminate impurities for cultivation.

Soon it was time to register for the optional ancillary courses. Wan Xiangxiang logged into the academy system and chose the mecha piloting course.

Mu Yu had a small calculation in his mind. He always felt that Wan Xiangxiang cared about being taller than him! He decided to take the potion making course to see if there were any height-increasing potions! Wan Xiangxiang is too shameless to buy it for himself, so he will make one for Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were in a sticky situation for a week. Before the training plan could be realized, Shen Jinchen called Shen Jinchen back to the studio.

Shen Jinchen threw a space button into his arms.

Wan Xiangxiang asked doubtfully: "This is it?"

"Lei Hu, the second round of review has passed. I have to participate in the remaining competitions during the winter vacation. I should prepare more when I go back and don't lose my face in front of the interstellar people. I heard that you have been very leisurely recently?" Shen Jinchen squinted. glanced at him.

Wan Liangxiang felt guilty. He really didn't do anything this week. He just got tired of Mu Qing!

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his forehead. He originally thought that nothing happened, but now there are so many more things. Fortunately, the mecha competition is during the winter vacation, otherwise everything would pile up and it would give him a headache. .

After Wan Xiangxiang took back Thunder Tiger, he sent a message to Wanli. This message was originally made for Wanli. He didn't forget that he still owed ten thousand gifts and one thousand school points! Anyway, neither he nor Mu Qing can use the thunder type mecha, and this level is just right for Wanli, so they might as well use it to redeem points.