Chapter 135 White Lotus Staged

Amid the eager anticipation of the students, the selection for the Star Territory Youth Super Mecha Competition has officially begun.

The person in charge this time is Marshal Xu He, the owner of most of the military power. Xu He is 35 years old. In the world of superpowers, 35 is considered a very young age. Not only is he young, but he is also powerful! We have the right to! And he’s very handsome!

so! As the supreme ruler of the military, Xu He is the best lover in the eyes of 14-year-old girls and 100-year-old ladies in the entire star field! Of course, some men can’t escape this charm! Xu He's status in the minds of ordinary people is also very high! Ordinary people may not know who the saint-level superpowers of the superior planets are, but they must know that there is a marshal like Xu He.

This is also the reason why a group of Muslim people would be attacked if they held a newspaper printed with Xu He's image to block their saliva!

Wanli drank a bottle of genetic optimizer and grew a lot taller! After growing nearly 10 centimeters and drinking a few bottles of the spiritual potion refined by Mu Qing, his supernatural powers were directly promoted to level four.

At this time, he and Mu Qing were watching the excitement in the virtual community.

Mu Qing asked: "What is this selection competition for?"

Wan Li: "It's a selection competition for young supernatural mechas. If you can enter the selection, you will get tickets to enter the Great Holy Castle. The official competition is held at the Great Holy Castle. Many people want to go." In fact, he also wanted to go. Go and see it^ Mu Yi scratched his head: "The Great Holy Castle sounds a bit familiar."

Wan Li: "Of course it sounds familiar. Wan Xiang is going there to participate in the mecha manufacturing competition during the summer vacation, and the competition is basically held during the winter vacation. If you don't have a ticket then, you won't be able to enter the Great Holy Castle. of."

Mu Qing looked serious! Said: "Then let's sign up too!" He also wanted to go to the Great Holy Castle. Otherwise, if Wanxiang left during the winter vacation, wouldn't he be left alone in the Emperor Star? He doesn't want to!

Wanli was also a little moved, and the two signed up immediately.

Wan Xiangxiang made a rare trip to Shen Jichen's studio that day, so Shen Jichen caught him. Wan Xiangxiang felt a little strange when he was given a few level six materials to make a mecha. Why did he suddenly have to make a mecha?

But he still obeyed and did as he was told. His master had nothing to say to him. He would give him all the information that should be given, and explain clearly what guidance should be given. Moreover, he had not come to do hard work for a long time recently, so he felt a little guilty...

Wan Xiangxiang worked hard to make the mecha, and Shen Jinchen also went about his own business.

Assistant Xiao Wang had already figured out Shen Jichen's temperament and explained: "Actually, this is for competition. Wasn't the third-level mecha you made last time? That mecha can only participate in the junior area. competition, this time you can directly participate in the intermediate zone competition by making a sixth-level supernatural mecha."

After hearing this, Wan Xiangxiang understood. I have to say that his master's temperament is really... I don't know how to describe it, it's just a bit awkward! He doesn't explain anything clearly to you and always feels that others should guess his own thoughts.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded his thanks and started making mechas again.

The most excited person about Xu He's arrival was Liu Shiyao.