Chapter 63 Meeting someone

Wan Xiangxiang discovered that the direction they were walking was exactly where they were stationed. One of the girls in blue must have smelled the aroma of barbecue. She sniffed and said, "It smells so good. Someone must be barbecue nearby."

Another girl in yellow said, "Yeah, I haven't eaten yet today, so I'm a little hungry. Why don't we go take a look?"

One of the handsome boys said: "Now is the trial period. Anyone can be an enemy. It's better not to cause more trouble."

Another boy expressed disdain for his words: "Why are you so afraid of trouble? Even if you are an enemy, we will definitely be able to defeat you with our strength!" After speaking, he smiled at the girl in yellow and said with a flirtatious look: "Miss Yao, if you want to To eat barbecue, we can go and get some. Maybe we don’t have to buy it. When I hear Miss Yao’s name, I might be afraid to offer the food. "

The girl in yellow, that is, Liu Shiyao, was quite satisfied with this bitch's flattery. The Liu family was considered a big family in Emperor Star. There were so many people trying to please her, so it was appropriate to offer them a few pieces of barbecue.

Liu Shiyao whispered to the last boy in black: "Ze Yun, why don't we go over and take a look." It was obvious that this boy was the leader of the team.

The boy in black is named Yi Zeyun. If it weren't for the orders from above, he would never have wanted to carry a few burdens with him.

Hearing Liu Shiyao's request, he frowned in displeasure. However, he didn't think anyone on this planet could threaten him, so he nodded and went over to check it out.

After several people finished speaking, they walked towards the source of the fragrance.

When Wan Xiangxiang heard the conversation between several people, he frowned and reminded them: "There are five people coming this way."

Mu Qing asked in confusion: "What are you doing here? The trial has just begun, shouldn't we all avoid it?"

Wan Liangxiang raised his chin and pointed at the meat on the grill: "You want to eat for free."

Mu Qing is not happy! He quickly asked Wan Xiangxiang, "Is the meat cooked? Let's eat quickly, don't wait for them to come and delay our meal time."

The meat was indeed almost done, so each of them divided a large piece and ate it with relish.

By the time those few people arrived, the barbecue was almost gone except for the bones.

The boy who flattered Liu Shiyao before walked up and asked unceremoniously: "Do you still have your barbecue? We, Miss Liu Shiyao, are hungry and need your contribution." The man came and looked like it was you, Miss Liu Shiyao, who liked your barbecue. A proud face.

Mu Qing wiped his greasy right hand, then patted his belly and said, "Want barbecue? No! It's all in my stomach." As he spoke, he raised the barbecue he was holding in his left hand and took another bite. This bite almost pulled the meat off the bones.

The boy's name is Liu Chang, and he is a relatively distant branch of the Liu family. This time, he finally got on Liu Shiyao's line. Liu Chang said displeasedly: "How could you eat them all?"

Mu Qing is not afraid of boiling water: "Barbecue is meant to be eaten. If you don't eat it, why don't you wait to feed it to the dogs?"

Liu Chang was a little angry: "You! How dare you say that we are dogs!"

Mu Qing innocently said: "I didn't say anything. Why do you have to admit it yourself?"

At this time, Liu Shiyao saw Wan Xiangxiang still stewing a pot of meat, and suddenly showed a bit of joy: "Zeyun, there is still stewed meat there, let's eat some, I've been hungry for a long time." Listen to her His tone was as if the meat was his own.

Mu Qing was a little angry, but he still suppressed his temper, put the bone in his mouth, licked it, and threw it into the stew pot. Suddenly a few drops of soup splashed out. When Liu Shiyao saw the bones stained with Mu Qing's saliva being thrown into the pot, she yelled a bit rudely: "Ah! What are you doing! Why did you throw the eaten bones into the pot?"

Seeing Mu Qing's actions, Wan Xiangxiang felt a little ashamed, but Mu Qing still protected the food.

Mu Qing looked like he didn't understand and said, "What are you doing? I'm adding seasoning to the meat in the pot. You must know that the bone marrow is full of essence!"

Liu Shiyao said angrily: "How can we eat if you get your saliva into the pot like this!"

Liu Chang echoed: "That's right! Are you looking down on our lady? Do you know that our lady is a direct descendant of the Liu family! You are so ignorant!"

Mu Qing pretended to be stupid and said: "What is the Liu family? I don't know. This pot of meat was originally meant for me to eat. I don't dislike my own saliva at all. I didn't expect you guys to want to eat it too?" Mu Qing said, showing his face A silly smile. He continued: "You can eat together if you want. I'm still very generous! It's just a little bit of meat." After saying that, he patted his chest.

Liu Shiyao's face turned red at his words. This man actually asked her to eat his saliva! "You..." I couldn't say a complete sentence for a long time.

Author Gossip: Oops! Wrong posting of the previous chapter! Posted again! Take the blame and go! Never give the author a recommendation vote just because the author sent the wrong chapter! ! ! Please vote for recommendation!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com