Chapter 17 Condensing Mental Power

Wan Xiangxiang was once a creator. Looking at the washed vegetables he bought, a bold idea suddenly came to him.

Wan Xiangxiang released his mental power, wrapped a mutated green vegetable and lifted it up. He wanted to test whether this mental power could be used as an attack method.

He gathered another mental power thread and quickly drew it towards the green vegetables. The mental power thread hit the green vegetables and left a cut mark, but the mental power thread was scattered.

At the same time, the mental information was fed back to Wan Xiangxiang. A pain in his head made him hold his head and groan. Qingcai also fell back to the cleaning table because he lost control of his mental power.

Wan Xiangxiang took a short break and released his mental power again. After checking it, he found that not only was his mental power not injured, but it was also a little solidified. With this discovery, Wan Xiangxiang gained a little more confidence.

After immobilizing Qingcai with mental power, he sent out more filaments of mental power to attack the crack where Qingcai was cut. The crack deepened and the mental power was scattered again.

Wan Xiangxiang endured the pain and attacked the second mental power thread upwards. After it was scattered, he continued to attack with the third, fourth, and fifth threads. After the mental power was scattered, he continued to gather it, and the cut was completed. A green vegetable.

Because of the pain, Wan Xiangxiang was already breaking out in a cold sweat. After taking a short rest, he picked up a mutated cucumber and continued to cut it with his mental power...

This breakfast can be said to have been made by Wan Xiangxiang’s spiritual power.

There was no hands on the whole process, and the mental energy was used to chop vegetables, turn on the fire, and stir-fry, but after all, the mental energy was not used proficiently enough, resulting in uneven cutting of vegetables and inaccurate placement of ingredients.

Wan Xiangxiang wiped his sweat, hoping it wouldn't taste too bad.

After putting the meal on the table, Wan Xiangxiang opened the bedroom door. He thought Mu Qing was sleeping, but unexpectedly he was practicing.

When Mu Qing sensed someone, he stopped and followed Wan Xiangxiang out to eat.

The food Wan Xiangxiang cooked this time was not delicious, but it was barely edible. Mu Qing didn't dislike it much and happily cleared away all the food.

Wan Xiangxiang planned to go out today to test the value of the energy panels and sell them. Mu Qing contacted Pengcheng Wanli Rigaoqi yesterday after Wan Xiangxiang went to make energy panels. The two made an appointment to go to the virtual community today, but he I still want to sell energy panels with Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing didn't know how to make a choice, so he could only stare at Wan Xiangxiang, waiting for him to make a decision.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to sell energy panels first, and then the two of them would go to the virtual community together.

First, use a box to put all the energy panels in. The energy panel is not large, about one centimeter thick, and has a square shape with a side of five centimeters. It is very convenient to take it out.

Wan Xiangxiang chose a smaller store. Those with larger scales should have some background. Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to cause trouble. If it was found that he suddenly had so many energy panels, it would not end well.

When the waiter saw someone coming in, he was not very enthusiastic or cold, and asked: "Hello, what do you need?"

"Are you buying energy panels here?" Wan Xiangxiang replied.

"It's accepted. Please go inside to test the energy value." The waiter raised his chin and pointed to a room inside.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing into the room inside, where a middle-aged man sat.

"Let's test the energy plate values." Wan Xiangxiang spoke first.

In front of the middle-aged man is the energy tester: "Take out the energy panel first."

Wan Xiangxiang took out an energy panel from the box and placed it in front of him.

The man asked: "First-level energy panel? What level."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled, "Don't I need to test it now that I've said its level?"

The man smiled and said: "Then it must still be tested."

Wan Xiangxiang: "Then let's test it directly." In fact, Wan Xiangxiang didn't know much about it. Although two energies were compressed together, what if it counted the fused energy as one energy point? That is the lower level energy board.

The middle-aged man put the energy panel into the test instrument and heard a "beep" sound. The energy value displayed on the display screen was: 30,000. The middle-aged man raised his eyebrows: "Yes, it is a first-class energy panel."

Wan Xiangxiang remained calm on the surface and only smiled in response. But there were several surges in my heart.

He only fused two energy points into each hole, and the value is 30,000. This is enough to show that the method he used is different from the production method used by others. If two energy points are fused, the value is 30,000, then three energy points are fused. What is the value of the value? Wan Xiangxiang didn't dare to think about it.

The man said: "A first-class energy panel costs 50,000 star coins each." The market price can fetch 65,000 star coins, and the private sale on Star Online can fetch 60,000 star coins.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to sell this batch of energy panels. He pushed the box forward and said, "Let's test these. I plan to sell them all."

The man's results box was tested for him one by one.

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang sold a total of 270 star coins.

During the transaction, Wan Xiangxiang used an anonymous transaction. To be honest, he did not want to reveal his identity, otherwise he would not choose a small store to buy energy panels.

The man gave him an anonymous star card and sent the two of them out the door.

Wan Xiangxiang transferred the star coins from the anonymous star card into his account.

According to the agreement with Mu Qing, the two went to the virtual warehouse base.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com