Chapter 68 Dream

Wan Xiangxiang once again probed his mental power into Mu Qing's body. Now that he knew what Mu Qing's problem was, he directly probed his mental power into Mu Qing's nerve area. Wan Xiangxiang's movements were very careful. Fortunately, He often exercised his mental power during this period, and his mental power was controlled very finely.

As expected, a cloud of black mist wrapped around Mu Qing's nerve center! Fortunately, the black mist has no actual attack power, it just has the ability to devour.

Now it is absorbing the wood attribute energy from Mu Qing. This wood attribute energy still has a certain restraint effect on the black mist consciousness. At least it does not absorb it fast, otherwise Chi Jing Moss will not be the first to absorb the light wood energy. Come and fight it.

Maybe when it becomes stronger, it can control Mu Qing's body.

Wan Xiangxiang was filled with anger, he must kill this black mist.

Wan Xiangxiang first used his spiritual power to surround the black mist that had not yet attached to his nerves, and then quickly pulled the black mist away from Mu Qing's body.

When he came into contact with the black mist, his own mental power was also devoured a lot, but he was used to this kind of pain, so it was not a big deal.

The black mist was easily dispersed as soon as it left the parasitic body. Only the white smoke was left and penetrated Mu Qing's body. This white smoke was the wood attribute vitality that the black mist had absorbed from the white stones and red moss before. It was considered a good thing.

Wan Xiangxiang was worried to death about Mu Qing! Over and over again, Mu Qing removed the black smoke.

At this time, Mu Qing was dreaming.

Mu Qing actually doesn't remember much about the past. Apart from remembering that his father was a disabled superpower who liked to take it out on him and that his mother ran away with another man, other things were basically compared. It will become blurry over a long period of time.

He should have had a harder time in the past, but his goal is to look forward. What's the point of always being immersed in the unhappiness of the past?

Mu Qing did ignore a lot of the past, but now he suddenly saw some people and things in the past.

Mu Qing saw a woman who was his former neighbor. This woman is a somewhat sympathetic person.

The woman said to Mu Qing at the door: "I have some buns left at home. You wait here for me, and I will get them for you."

Mu Qing nodded and showed a silly smile.

This is his best performance, and he knows that those kind-hearted women are very fond of this trick.

At this time, an eight or nine-year-old child ran up to him and said, "Are you coming to my house to eat and drink again?"

Mu Qing ignored him. When the child saw that he was silent, he became a little angry and threw a stone at him. Mu Qing could easily dodge it, but he did not hide.

Mu Qing's head was smashed, and blood flowed down.

The child laughed and said: "You little bastard, if you have the ability, you can call your parents to judge. Are you worthy of robbing me?"

Mu Qing said nothing. Although he could beat ten children, he couldn't.

The child's mother often gives him food. If he beats the child today, he will never get food from that woman again. His demand for food is increasing, and Mu Qing often feels that his It was like there was a monster hiding in his body, robbing him of all his food.

The woman ran out with a bag of buns in her hand. When she saw the blood on Mu Qing's head, she exclaimed: "Mu Qing, are you okay?" She put the buns into his hand and said, "Just wait. , I'm going to get the medicine." He scolded the child a few times, then went back to get the healing spray. Because he felt a little guilty, he also got a bag of other food.

The woman sprayed Mu Qing with healing spray and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

Mu Qing wiped the blood on his face, showed a silly smile and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore, thank you, auntie."

The woman felt guilty and handed another bag of food to him: "Xiaohuan is only 9 years old and not very sensible. You must not argue with him. Auntie will apologize to you."

Mu Qing shook his head: "I'm fine, no wonder Xiao Huan."

The woman seemed to feel reassured.

Mu Qing hugged the food and left.

I found a shady place to sit on the lawn of the park. There is usually no one here, but Mu Qing likes to dominate here. If someone competes with him for the territory, he will beat them down without hesitation and declare his sovereignty.

He took out a bun and stared at it for a while, not knowing what he was thinking.

After a long time, he finally muttered: "Who is not an eight or nine-year-old child?" After saying that, he took a hard bite of the cold bun.

After chewing a few mouthfuls, I shed two lines of tears without realizing it.

When Mu Qing was this age, he also thought about hating his mother. Why did you run away with someone but never thought of taking him with you?

He hates his father, why can't he even protect his superpowers if he doesn't live up to his expectations? Even so, ordinary people here live a very good life. Why can't they work well to support their family? If he makes a little progress, maybe his mother won't run away with others. He doesn't have to be looked down upon.

Author's gossip: I recommend it with almost half a star! I’m here to ask for recommendation votes, fellow guests! By the way, please give me a branch~~ If you think the writing is okay, use your recommendation votes and olive branches to hit the author to death!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com