Chapter 143 Two kinds of energy

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing back home, but he almost forgot that in addition to being able to pilot a mecha, Mu Qing also had another skill, which was potion making! If I can’t participate in the mecha selection again, can’t I still participate in the potion production selection?

However, the potion made by Mu Qing is too powerful. The purity of 100X is really scary. If only this purity could be controlled! That would be perfect. Immediately, medicinal materials were prepared for Mu Qing to practice.

Wan Xiangxiang solemnly said: "Mu Qing, whether we can enter the Great Holy Castle this year depends on your potion. Mu Qing also looked serious! Although he will definitely win the championship if he comes back three years later! But it doesn't mean that They can't win the championship this year! If they can win the championship this year, why wait until three years later! The thought of going to the Great Holy Castle to kill Mu Qing from all directions makes me a little excited!

He took the medicinal materials handed over by Wan Xiangxiang and began to practice purity control!

As soon as the first bottle of medicine came out, Wan Xiangxiang immediately took it for testing. However, the results were not ideal. The first bottle tested and the purity was 100%.

Mu Qing tried again, and the purity was still 100X. Then I tried a dozen more times, and the purity of the medicine that came out every time was 100%!

Seeing such a result, Mu Qing was a little frustrated. He held the medicine bottle and complained: "Why is it so difficult to reduce the purity of the medicine?" If these words were heard by outsiders, Mu Qing would probably be drowned in saliva. Which medicine? Didn’t the master work so hard to purify it to such a high degree of purity? When I arrived at Mu Qing's place, I couldn't lower the purity of the medicine even though I tried my best.

Wan Xiangxiang also fell into deep thought. He originally thought that reducing the purity of the medicine should not be difficult, but he didn't expect that it would not work when Mu Qing came here. What is the problem?

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing to make it again, and this time he had to observe it carefully.

Mu Yi began to cultivate medicinal plants. Wan Xiangxiang carefully observed the changes in Mu Qing's spiritual power, and suddenly discovered that Mu Qing's superpower was actually rich in two types of energy that could not be detected without careful observation. After Mu Qing completed the production at one time, Wanxiangxiang tested it and found that the purity was still 10CM4.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Can you feel the energy in your body? There are two kinds. Try to see if you can use them separately." Mu Qing was also confused when Wan Xiangxiang said that there were two kinds of energy in his body. , he didn’t pay attention to this.

Mu Qing closed his eyes and practiced, carefully observing the energy running in his body. There were actually two streams. His understanding was still very high, and he quickly separated the energy. Holding a ball on each side with two hands, the energy of both balls is green wood energy, but one of them is more cyan and the other is more yellow.

Mu Qing could feel that the green group had stronger attack power, while the yellow group had more vitality.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Try using two kinds of powers to make potions."

Mu Qing first tried to refine the potion using the yellowish power. When cultivating the medicinal plant, the medicinal plant directly grew from the peak of level 4 to level 5.

Wan Xiangxiang was also a little stunned, this was simply a golden finger! Oh my God! What kind of wife did he buy?

Since they were refining a level four potion, Wan Xiangxiang gave him another level four medicinal plant.