Chapter 105 An unspeakable kiss

There were still twenty minutes left before class, and Wan Xiangxiang rushed into the toilet. Fortunately, all his materials were in the space ring, and it was more than enough to assemble a set of assembled parts. Wan Xiangxiang's mental energy was divided into hundreds of simultaneous movements, and he finally walked into the classroom following the sound of the bell.

Jiang Zhibai followed and walked in: "Put your own label on the homework and hand it in."

Wan Xiangxiang followed the example of others and labeled his own parts and handed them over.

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang, who had skipped classes for several days, finally arrived, Jiang Zhibai still wanted to make things difficult for him. He picked up Wan Xiangxiang's parts and looked around, but he didn't find anything wrong! Even the remaining mental power on it belongs to Wan Xiangxiang himself, which is enough to prove that this part was indeed made by Wan Xiangxiang himself, and there is nothing to choose from.

Jiang Zhibai is not an unreasonable person. Since people can follow the class without coming to listen to him, he has nothing to say.

The content of the exam is to assemble a level two super-powered mecha. The parts are all provided by the school, which is not difficult for Wan Xiangxiang. After the exam, Jiang Zhibai reminded: "The elective course will start next week, students. You can think about your affiliated courses in advance. After class, Zeng Xiaopang bumped Wan Xiangxiang’s arm with his elbow and said: “I didn’t expect it, I didn’t expect it. I believed you when you said you didn’t know the exam questions. It turns out you were bluffing me, I handed in all my homework! "

Wan Xiangxiang smiled awkwardly, not knowing how to answer.

That night Wan Xiangxiang went back and completed the centerpiece of the fifth-level mecha. It has also been modified based on the original mecha. Mu Qing is only a fourth-level superpower. It is still too difficult to use a fifth-level mecha. Wan Xiangxiang changed most of the energy support sources to the energy supply system. In this way, Mu Qing can spend a relatively small amount of supernatural power to launch attacks.

This mecha also has shortcomings. Mu Qing provides less abilities, so the mecha naturally has to draw more from the energy supply system, which will cause the energy board to be quickly drained.

So Wan Xiangxiang decided to help Mu Yu make a new type of five-level energy panel! The fifth-level blank energy board seems a bit responsible! Really expensive! A level 5 blank energy board is actually one-fifth the price of an ordinary level 5 energy board! In other words, if a person makes five unsuccessful attempts! Then he would be losing money!

It is not unreasonable for the fifth-level blank energy panel to be so responsible. Its production itself also has certain risks. When energy engineers make energy panels, they will also make blank energy panels. Wanxiangxiang is not a serious energy source. Teacher, he really doesn’t know how to do it if he can put a blank on the board!

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it for a moment. Should he choose energy production as his elective sub-major? This idea only stayed in my mind for two seconds before being rejected! What he wants most is to increase his strength, so he should choose to pilot a mecha! Isn't he working so hard to make mechas just to make money and practice? There is no need to put the cart before the horse^ Wan Xiangxiang picked up the five-level blank energy board. Wan Xiangxiang’s first placement board was first integrated with six placement points. Seeing that the energy board can fully accommodate this level of energy, Wan Xiangxiang placed it on When making the second energy panel, seven energy placement points were integrated, and when the third energy panel was made, eight energy placement points were integrated. This time it was also successful.