Chapter 38 Return to Anping Star

There is a special cabin with children's seats in the spaceship. Under the strange gazes of parents with children, the two of them shamelessly sat down.

Wan Xiangxiang felt a little ashamed...

Fortunately, no one said anything, and a day later, the two arrived at Anping Star.

Mu Qing was looking forward to it. This was Wan Xiangxiang's real home.

The two of them took the aircraft and returned to Wan Xiangxiang's villa. There were obviously people living in the villa.

In fact, Wan Xiangxiang had already expected it. Wan Lianxue's so-called friend still had the key to the house.

Mu Qing was puzzled: "Why does it seem like there is someone in here? Is there a thief?"

Wan Liangxiang shook his head: "I used to have people look after my house, but now it seems that these people are not ready to leave."

The person who gave the key to Wan Xiangxiang was named Han Shengmei. Wan Xiangxiang secretly regretted that he had no brain before! However, it may also be that this consciousness of mine is asleep, causing the previous consciousness to be deficient in intelligence.

Wan Xiangxiang opened the door and went in. The family was eating around the table.

Han Shengmei was a little surprised when she saw Wan Xiangxiang! He rushed forward and stopped Wan Xiangxiang at the door. She said, "Xiao Xiang, why are you back?" She wanted to hold Wan Xiang's hand and take him out. "Come, let's go out and talk. It's not convenient at home now." Wan Xiangxiang avoided her hand.

Wan Xiangxiang said coldly: "Aunt Han, how are you doing recently?" Wan Xiangxiang glanced at the living room, and many things were no longer the same. There were a bunch of people sitting in the restaurant, two old people, who should be Han Xue's parents-in-law, a middle-aged man, who should be Han Shengmei's husband, and a young man who was his son. As for the blushing face next to the young man, he peeked at him. Wan Xiangxiang no longer recognizes this woman.

Han Shengmei smirked a few times: "It's been okay recently, not bad. Xiaoxiang, you also saw guests coming to the house. It's inconvenient, why don't we go out first to talk?"

There are guests in his house and it’s inconvenient for him to go in? Wan Xiangxiang laughed, is this still blatantly occupying the magpie's nest?

Wan Liangxiang raised his eyebrows and pretended to be confused: "Oh? Why is it inconvenient for me to go in when guests come to my house?" He glanced at Han Shengmei and said, "I don't remember that I have ever allowed anyone other than Aunt Xue to enter my house." house."

When Han Shengmei's father-in-law heard this, he immediately clapped his chopsticks and said, "What did you say?"

Seeing that her father-in-law was angry, Han Shengmei advised: "Xiao Xiang, for your mother's sake, can we go out and talk today? I beg you, aunt."

Wan Xiang ignored her and pulled Mu Qingdiao towards the second floor.

When he left, he put some valuable things and some of his mother's things in his room. His room was specially equipped with three layers of protection: fingerprint lock, pupil mask, and password. This group of people couldn't get in at all.

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang going upstairs, Han Shengmei's husband shouted: "Stop!" and wanted to go up and stop him.

Wan Liangxiang waved his hand and pushed him to the ground. He took Mu Qing to the second floor.

By the time a group of people caught up, Wan Xiangxiang had already closed the door with a bang.

The woman who blushed at Wan Xiangxiang earlier was the girlfriend of Han Shengmei's son. Although this family was relatively stingy, they at least had a villa and a piece of private land. Such conditions were pretty good in Anpingxing.

Now that the real owner of the house is back, what else doesn't she understand? This is not their own house at all! It's obvious that it's a marriage fraud!

The woman glared at the family, opened the door and left with high heels.

Wan Xiangxiang's mood in the room was a little complicated. Originally, he only looked at others from the perspective of a bystander. Now that he knew that all the stupid things were done by him, he wanted to tear himself apart hundreds of times!

Most of the things in Wan Xiangxiang's room are Wan Lianxue's relics. After tidying up, I put everything into the space and put it away.

After basically removing everything in the room, Wan Xiangxiang unlocked the code in the house.

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang and the two left the room, the whole family was surrounding them at the door.

Han Shengmei started to fight with him: "Xiao Xiang, Aunt Han's family can't help it! Your uncle lost money in business, your father is not in good health, and so is your brother. He doesn't even have a house if he wants to get married. No!" He said while sobbing, "Don't blame your aunt, there's nothing your aunt can do." In short, that's what it means, their family will not leave.

Wan Xiangxiang was indifferent and said: "My name is Wan Xiang at the property registration office. Is five days enough? I hope you can leave my house within five days."

How could Han Shengmei be willing? She had already moved in and wanted him to move out: "Xiao Xiang, for the sake of your deceased mother, you can't do this to your aunt. In the past, your mother and I had the best relationship. You are disgraceful to your mother by doing this!"

Wan Xiangxiang sneered. Wan Lianxue was unwilling to let him have anything to do with Lin He until her death. This woman still encouraged him to find his father. How could she be so kind? What kind of best friend is this? Do best friends push each other's children into the fire?

Wan Xiangxiang: "It's for my mother's sake, otherwise I would have called the police, right?" Wan Xiangxiang's tone had a hint of threat, "You will move out within five days." After saying that, he said Mu Qing left here.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com