Chapter 67 Contract

Mu Qing had absorbed a lot of white smoke and was in great spirits. When he saw the half-dead mutated Chi Jing Moss lying on the ground, he asked, "What should I do with this Chi Jing Moss?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It's better to burn it. It's a bit dangerous to leave it here after all."

Chi Jingtai seemed to understand Wan Xiangxiang's meaning and moved his body. It seemed to want to escape, but in the end it was still too weak. It had just emitted so many spores and had been fighting the consciousness in the black mist for so long. It had long since lost its strength.

At this time, there is still a consciousness left in its body, and it can hardly suppress it anymore.

Gao Qidao: "This Chi Jingmo really has consciousness. I thought it would move before but it was controlled by the black mist."

Wan Li asked: "Then we still need to burn it? It seems that plants with their own consciousness are rare! It would be too wasteful to burn them!"

Chi Jingmo moved the two petals like crystal flowers in a very humane way. He moved towards Mu Qing somewhat flatteringly.

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a moment and said, "Then let's try to recognize the master." Mu Qing had a way of making a contract in his instinct. He squeezed out a drop of blood, painted it into a special contract rune, and wrapped it with his spiritual power. On Chi Jingmo's body. Chi Jingmo also acted very cooperatively.

It has no other way to go, and the other consciousness in the body is even going to swallow up its mind. At this time, we can only rely on Mu Qing to help suppress it.

As soon as the contract was completed, Chi Jingmo couldn't wait to get into Mu Qing's body.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "How is it?"

Almost as soon as he finished speaking, Mu Qing fell down in front of him. At the same time, Maomao and Chi Jingmao were rejected by Mu Qing's body.

Wan Xiangxiang hugged the fallen Mu Qing and exclaimed: "Mu Qing!"

Gao Qi and Wan Li were frightened, and Wan Li asked Mu Qing anxiously what was wrong.

Wan Xiangxiang called several times but saw no response from Mu Qing, feeling a little anxious. He put his mental energy into Mu Qing's body and checked it, but found nothing unusual. Feeling even more irritated, he pinched Chi Jingmo who was rejected along with Mao Mao.

Mu Qing collapsed as soon as Chi Jingmo entered Mu Qing's body. He would never believe that there was no connection between the two.

Wan Xiangxiang looked a little cold and asked: "What's going on!"

Chi Jing Tai felt a little guilty, because he couldn't defeat the consciousness of the black mist, so he had to leave it to Mu Qing to deal with.

Chi Jing Tai didn't know how to express it. If it had let Mu Qing know from the beginning that there was still a mass of black mist in its body, Wan Xiangxiang would have burned itself to ashes without hesitation.

Chi Jing Tai sent out a kind of mental power fluctuation, which Wan Xiangxiang couldn’t understand, so he threw it to Maomao: “Translate what it said.

Maomao has been eating well and drinking well during this period. She is even smarter than before. She often watches TV series, learns languages ​​very quickly, and can express herself intermittently.

Chi Jing Tai has been emitting mental energy fluctuations. After hearing his words, Maomao became a little angry and branched out a branch to hit it a few times.

If this thing hadn't made a contract with its owner, it would have wanted to suck it dry.

Wan Xiangxiang asked impatiently: "What's going on?"

Maomao said intermittently: "The black mist...consciousness...from it..." pointed at Chi Jingmo and then at Mu Qing, "to the master...body...the master sleeps..."

Maomao explained a lot, and Wanli and Gao Qi were surprised that Maomao could actually speak. But Wan Xiangxiang didn't pay much attention to the two people's thoughts. He just wanted to know if Mu Qing would have an accident.

Wan Xiangxiang sorted out the information from Maomao's explanation.

He first dug out a white stone from the wall of the stone chamber.

Wanli asked curiously: "What is this?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said, "I don't know what it is, but it has a lot of vitality."

According to Maomao's explanation, this stone existed a long time ago, and the Chijing moss generated consciousness by absorbing its energy. The Chijing moss in this stone chamber also relied on the energy inside to grow so luxuriantly.

It's just that this white stone was infected by black smoke at some point. Chi Jingmo also absorbed the black mist into his body when absorbing energy. The Chi Jing Moss here are all unconscious. After being infected, almost all of them were sucked out of their vitality by the black mist consciousness. That's why the blood essence in Yishishi appeared.

Only the Chi Jing Moss contracted by Mu Qing had consciousness and could not be invaded and taken away from its vitality so easily. It slept for a long time. If it is affected by the black fog consciousness and falls asleep again, it may never wake up.

So it decided to leave the consciousness of the black mist to Mu Qing. It believed that Mu Qing's wood energy was so abundant that it would definitely be able to kill the consciousness of the black mist.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com