Chapter 162 Notes and Chips

The lady at the front desk enthusiastically invited Mu Wai into the lounge, where he was waiting for the exam.

Then he sent a message to Lin Pingxi, the grandson of the association president, telling him that Wan Xiang was coming.

Lin Pingxi was also shocked when she heard that Wan Xiangxiang was here to test for the seventh-level armor-maker badge. The first time she met this person, he was still a sixth-level armor-maker without an armor-maker badge. After a while, this person became a seventh-level armor maker.

If he had known that he could become a level 7 armor master so quickly, why would he need to grab a level 6 mecha? I offended people for nothing and didn't even get the mecha.

During this period, Lin Pingxi has been looking for Wan Xiangxiang. The reason is of course that he wants Wan Xiangxiang to make a level six supernatural mecha for him. However, this time, he can increase the level of the mecha by one level. .

Wan Xiang was outside during this period. Lin Pingxi couldn't find anyone even if he tried to find someone. This time he finally found someone and couldn't wait to rush to the lounge where Mu Yi was. He had already asked about Mu Qing's Wan Xiang. Xiang's boyfriend, Wan Xiang also values ​​him very much. In the past, he would repair mechas to earn points just to buy promotion potions for Mu Qing.

Lin Pingxi felt that since Wan Xiang cared so much about Mu Qing, even if he wanted to leave the Mecha Master Certification Association, he would definitely come to pick him up first. There's nothing wrong with waiting here.

The fact that Mu Yu won the first place in the potion competition has actually been reported back to the Emperor Star. Lin Pingxi is no stranger to Mu Qing's name. Mu Yu was chewing fruit boredly when he saw Lin Pingxi walking in.

Lin Pingxi smiled politely and said hello: "Junior Mu Qing, I have long admired your name."

Mu Yu was not used to this kind of polite conversation: "If you have anything to say, just say it." Lin Pingxi said: "Junior Mu Qing is really refreshing. In fact, I want to ask junior Wan Xiang to help make a mecha. I heard that Wan Xiang I care very much about the opinions of Junior Mu Yi, so I specially came to ask Junior Mu Qing to give me a nice word. "

Mu Qing smiled and said: "No problem! I'll take care of this!"

Lin Pingxi said: "Then I'll trouble Junior Mu Qing." Mu Qing rubbed his hands and said, "No trouble, no trouble, I just say good things to you. What reward will you give me?" "

Lin Pingxi was speechless: "I wonder what kind of reward Junior Mu Qing wants?"

Mu Qing smiled and said: "Just give me 10 million crystal coins casually!"

The corner of Lin Pingxi's mouth twitched: "Junior Mu Qing, you are really good at joking. It must be more than 10 million crystal coins for Junior Mu Qing to just refine a potion. Why do you care about my little money?" 98% purity. As for the medicine, he couldn't even buy it even if he wanted to. Mu Qing spread his hands and said: "Refining potions requires materials! How can it be more cost-effective than this kind of cost-free business!" Mu Yi is not a free man, so he is asked to make potions every day? It would be better to kill him!

Ten million crystal coins is nothing to Lin Pingxi, but originally he was just talking casually. He came here to rest just to wait for Wan Xiangxiang to come over and talk in detail. He was afraid that Wan Xiang would leave directly after the exam. , but at this time it was difficult to get off the tiger.

I thought to myself, could it be that Wan Xiang didn't ask for anything from Mu Qing like in the legend? Why did Mu Qing get so low that he wanted to blackmail him? In the end, Lin Pingxi transferred 10 million crystal coins to Mu Qing's account. He didn't know whether Mu Qing would put in a nice word for him, but if he didn't give him 10 million crystal coins, Mu Qing would probably It's going to be a stumbling block for him.