Chapter 145 "Rotten Peach Blossom"

Gao Qi had someone test the performance of the spider silk, and then sent the results to Wan Xiangxiang.

This spider silk can withstand a seven-level full-strength blow, and this tens of thousands of sounds is somewhat unexpected.

Spider silk is very breathable, making it warm in winter and cool in summer! This is simply the best material for making protective clothing! Spider silk is not afraid of water, but it is not very resistant to fire. Even so, it can temporarily withstand level 7 fire attacks.

Wan Xiangxiang thinks this can still be used for the time being. At least we can't let this spider eat for free! So I went to Xingwang to look up various videos of knitting clothes for the Dream Spider to watch! He took out the energy liquid and said: "If you can weave a piece of clothing, I will give you a level 5 energy storage liquid, otherwise you can only drink level 3 energy liquid!"

The Dream Spider blinked her eyes excitedly and began to learn her own knitting art!

The selection for the Star Territory Youth Competition in full swing is over, and the college is about to usher in the winter vacation.

The Dream Spider relied on her own skills to get a few bottles of energy liquid, and even exchanged a storage necklace with Wan Xiangxiang to put all her things in it.

The Dream Eating Spider drank a level 5 energy healing liquid and spit out more spider silk.

Wan Xiangxiang snatched the spider silk again and sent some to Gao Qi. These spider silks can be woven into clothes by professionals. This spider silk is too tough and cannot be cut. It can only be weaved by skilled workers. The master knits it into clothing.

Let's not mention the beauty of the things weaved by the dream-eating spider's craftsmanship. Wan Xiangxiang only dared to wear it with Mu Qing. The clothes were very thin, but very warm after putting them on. It would be enough to wear a jacket outside.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing packed their things and prepared for their family trip.

That's right! Two-month trip to the Great Holy Fort! The kind that includes round-trip ferry tickets!

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing and Yuanyuan to the gathering place of the Emperor Star players.

Mu Qing held a pot of fried crystal spider meat until it was golden and crispy, and kept eating it in his mouth. The aroma wafted so many people from far away looked over when they smelled the aroma.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. They seemed to be a bit eye-catching. Not only was it the smell of crystal spider meat, but the round shape in the pink dress was also very strange, causing many people to look at them with meaningful eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed and simply used his mental power to shield the two of them.

Wan Li sniffed the scent and came over, Gao Qi followed him. The two entered the range of Wan Xiangxiang's mental power. Muft generously invited the two to eat meat and also took out the stuffed Jinguo for them to eat. Gao Qi's face changed when he saw Niangjin Guo: "Is this Niangjin Guo?"

Mu Qingdao Yes! What's wrong. "

Gao Qi didn't want to talk anymore. There were only a small number of these fermented brocade fruits, and it would be difficult for him to get even one. Mu Qing actually held a basin and invited them to eat.

Gao Qi looked around and saw that no one noticed them. He felt relieved and said, "Let's wait until we get into the spaceship. There are many people here and it's better to put away the fruits quickly." Mu Qing put away the fruits. He came back and asked, "What's wrong?"