Chapter 70 Under the trees by the lake

Fang Fang has many fantastic ideas. For example, he proposed that leaves are actually the same as vegetables and have the same nutritional value. Humans should also include leaves in their diet.

Mu Qing said: "The leaves are so unpalatable that no one likes to eat them."

However, robots have no sense of taste and have no concept of what tastes good or bad.

Under Fang Fang's urging, Mu Qing ate a lot more leaves...

I don't know if it was a psychological effect, but Mu Qing felt that the leaves helped him a lot. Eating the leaves reduced his weird hunger a lot.

The robot expressed satisfaction with Mu Qing's obedience.

It has to be said that with the robot, Mu Qing's life has become much easier. Fang Fang has recipes in his stored knowledge. He dug out a pot from a pile of things and set up a stove with a height suitable for it. After all, it No legs.

Fang Fang would make breakfast and dinner for Mu Qing when he was in school.

Days like this lasted for more than a month.

One day Fangfang suddenly said to Mu Qing: "I'm going to sleep Mu Qing."

Fang Fang slept every day, and Mu Qing didn't pay much attention to his words.

It wasn't until he woke up the next day and no one came to wake him up that he understood what it meant to go to sleep.

Mu Qing checked online: What should I do if the robot falls asleep?

There is no relevant information online.

Mu Qing directly posted a question: What should I do if the robot falls asleep?

Someone soon replied: The original poster is very imaginative and caring! Robots cannot sleep. Your robot's energy board may have run out of energy.

When Mu Qing saw the answer, he ran to open the card slot where the energy plate was installed on the robot, and found that it was empty.

He was a little confused. If the energy board slot was empty, how could Yue Fangfang live with him for so long?

Putting this aside for the moment, Mu Qing did not have an energy panel, nor did the cabin he lived in have an energy supply system.

So he decided to go to his dad's house and get a piece to use.

He sneaked into the house while his dad was out gambling. He had already found out the location of half of the energy supply system before, and he found it soon.

Except for the energy panel that was being used, there was no other inventory. Mu Qing secretly scolded the old man for not even buying an extra energy panel just for gambling! So I had to dismantle the part of the house that was being used.

After getting the energy board, Mu Qing rushed back, put the energy board into the Fangfang energy board slot, and restarted it.

Just like last time, the screen flickered a few times and then turned on.

Fang Fang: "Hello, Mu Qing."

Mu Qing said: "What do you think?"

Fang Fang: "It's not bad. I haven't had such fun in a long time."

Mu Qing knew that the energy board he got back did not contain much energy. It was impossible to go to the old man's house to get the energy board every time. He must have been prepared.

Mu Qing decided to leave the mercenary group. He would never get star coins by doing odd jobs in the group. Without star coins, he could not buy energy panels.

Mu Qing started working alone.

Mu Qing went hunting during school holidays. When I come back, I will tell Fang Fang about the current situation in the Moonlight Forest. Fang Fang also yearned for the Moonlight Forest. Fang Fang said, "It would be great if I could go and see it myself."

Mu Qing: "When I get stronger, I can take you in."

In the end, Fang Fang did not wait until Mu Qing became strong.

Fang Fang and Mu Qing have been getting along for almost half a year.

Youci Fang pushed up the glasses hanging on the display screen and said: "Mu Qing, do you know? Life is regular, and beautiful life is always fleeting."

Mu Qing was confused by what he said, shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Fang Fang: "You really don't have any feelings, you know? I'm going to die."

Mu Qing: "Aren't you a robot? Why do robots die? Isn't it enough with an energy board?"

Fang Fang: "Human beings are mortal, and robots also have 'people'!"

"What should we do?" Mu Qing didn't want it to die.

"Birth, old age, illness and death are normal things for people. You have to be more open-minded." Fang Fang said earnestly in a robotic voice.

Mu Qing nodded.

Fang Fang said: "Can I go to Moonlight Forest? I want to see the place you often mention. I have read many words describing the beautiful scenery in books, but it is a pity that I have never seen it with my own eyes in my life."

Mu Qing asked: "Do robots also have eyes?"

Fang Fang: "..."

Fang Fang: "This is such a beautiful metaphor, why do you ruin the scenery like this?"

Mu Qing went back to the old man's place and brought out an iron box.

In fact, he wanted to get another energy panel, but the old man was already prepared and added a big lock there. Mu Qing had to give up his original plan and left with the iron box on his shoulders.

Mu Qing put Fang Fang into the iron box: "I can carry you out this way."

Fang Fang agreed to the proposal.

There was a large lake in the Moonlight Forest. After Fang Fang saw it, he called Mu Qing: "Stop."

Fang Fang pointed to an old tree next to the lake: "Can you bury me there? The scenery over there is so beautiful. Such scenery cleanses my soul."

Mu Qing: "Isn't it just water? What's there to see?"

Fang Fang: "You are so vulgar. You don't understand the beauty of nature at all. Even a robot like me is better than you."

Mu Qing was noncommittal.

Fang Fang said that it was about to die, but it was normal for the next six months. Mu Qing felt that it was just trying to trick him into taking it to the Moonlight Forest, so he ignored it over time.

Fang Fang said to Mu Qing: "If I leave this world, please treat me as a passer-by in your life. Don't be sad or sad."

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and thought it was convulsing again. Fang Fang often said some incomprehensible sentences, and he was used to it.

The next day, Fang Fang didn't wake up and ask him to get up.

Mu Qing thought that maybe it was really dead this time.

Mu Qing put it into an iron box, entered the Moonlight Forest, dug a deep hole under the big tree chosen by Fang Fang, and buried the iron box in it.

Author's gossip: Fang Fang: I will definitely come back!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com