Chapter 95 Admission

Wan Xiangxiang asked curiously: "Since the leaders of those camps have so many supporters, why do they still need to form teams with others? Wouldn't it be better to form an independent team by yourself?"

Although Wan Li was not very involved in the family's internal affairs, he still knew some gossip. He asked Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing to come closer and whisper, "You don't know this."

Seeing his cautious look, Wan Xiangxiang was speechless and turned on the shielding mode. Now we are in a virtual community and not in the real world! Just turn on the shielding mode!

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang's actions, Wan Li touched his nose and continued: "Actually, these team positions are bought by various families at a large price, mainly to bring their children up in the rankings. The first to thirty places will be There are corresponding rewards. Everyone knows that the team's score is divided equally, and generally there is a reward level for every five people. Agreeing to lead people is equivalent to selling game points. Although the specific method of the trial will not be disclosed, but for each It’s okay for the family to reveal a little bit. It’s a bit of a gamble in itself, so if the team leader chosen by your family ends up with a bad ranking, you can’t blame anyone.”

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "This is a bit strange. It doesn't look like there are two people around Liu Shiyao who paid the minimum price?" Wan Li said: "I don't know this person either. I heard it from my brother two days ago. , this person seems to have rushed out midway. He was not too conspicuous in the family before, maybe he was hidden by the family? Maybe he hid it well himself. "

Wan Xiangxiang pondered, so it made sense.

When Liu Shiyao received her transcript and saw the difference of 0.1 points, she was so angry that she smashed everything in the room! Not to mention the reaction of other students, Wan Xiangxiang and others left the virtual community of Di Yao Academy.

It didn’t take long for their admission notice to be received in their email inbox.

Student Wan Xiangxiang: Hello, due to your excellent performance during the examination of Emperor Yao College, you have been admitted to the inner courtyard of Emperor Yao College. Please report to the inner courtyard of Emperor Yao College on X, X (fifteen days later).

There was an attachment with the score and ranking of the college's exam results. Wan Xiangxiang opened the attachment and looked at the ranking and asked: "Since the college will send this ranking to the students' mailboxes, why are so many people going to the virtual community to wait for the news? ?”

Wan Li was puzzled: "Isn't this normal? Of course you have to know the exam news as soon as possible!" Wan Li replied with a matter-of-fact expression.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he could understand it, just like people celebrating New Year's Eve and living the same life the next day whether it was New Year's Eve or not. There are also people who must watch the live broadcast of the game. They can know the result of the game just as well as watching the broadcast. Wan Xiangxiang felt that he had inadvertently jumped on the trend.

In the remaining fifteen days, Wan Xiangxiang often went to the Wanjia Energy Studio to instruct a few old men on how to compress energy. Finally, before the start of the school year, the old men successfully made a four-level energy-containing system that integrated three energy points. Energy board!

Wan Xiangxiang exhaled. The fourth-level energy panel can be made. Is the fifth-level energy panel still far away? At least he is worthy of the reward of 100 million crystal coins!

Before the start of school, Wan Xiangxiang Mu Qing received an inner courtyard pass from Di Yao Academy. Only those with the pass could enter the inner courtyard.