Chapter 49 Entering Wanjia

When several people arrived at Wan's house, Wanli's eldest brother was already waiting at the door.

Wanli's eldest brother was really tall and handsome, and he had the demeanor of a big family. Mu Qing couldn't help but look at Wanli's baby face, and wondered if the two of them were biological.

Brother Wanli introduced: "I am Wanhong, the eldest brother of Wanli."

The group of people went to the training room under the leadership of Wan Hong. Wan Li whispered to Mu Qing: "Did you see that I can grow up to be like my brother in the future?"

Mu Qing secretly curled his lips, feeling that Wanli was really whimsical, and the two of them were not the same at all. Maybe Wanli was really brought back from outside. Thinking of this, Mu Qing gave Wanli a sympathetic look.

Wanli was a little confused by Mu Qing's eyes.

The weapons made by Wan Xiangxiang have three attributes, namely fire, water and wood.

Wan Hong called mecha masters with three attributes to test each of these weapons.

The result was that several of them were actually over-level weapons.

Wan Hong ordered several mecha masters to retreat and fell into deep thought.

Wan Xiangxiang was also hesitant whether he should admit that he made these weapons or explain that he did not make these weapons.

Wan Xiangxiang can still trust Wan Li's character, but he just doesn't know Wan Hong's character.

Seeing that no one was talking in the room, Wanli spoke first: "Where did you get these weapons? They are all beyond the level!"

Mu Qing said: "Of course they are all refined by Wanxiang!"

Wan Li: "Who are you bluffing? Wan Xiang is not an energy engineer. How can he make mecha weapons?"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless when he heard this. No one believes the truth these days.

Mu Qing argued rationally: "Wan Xiang is already very powerful, so making mecha weapons is certainly not a problem! I will definitely become a level 10 armor maker in the future!"

Wan Li patted him on the shoulder: "It's right for young people to have ideals, but they shouldn't be too ambitious!"

Mu Qing was a little angry: "Just wait, I won't give you any discounts when Wan Xiang becomes a level 10 armor master!"

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. He himself was not sure about becoming a level 10 armor master, but Mu Qing seemed to have full confidence in him. In order to prevent what Mu Qing said now from becoming a lie, it seems that it will be impossible not to work harder in the future.

Wan Hong seems to be a bit taciturn and rarely speaks except what is necessary.

In the end, at three times the price of normal weapons, except for the first-class long sword given to Wanli, the other ten swords were sold to Wan Hong. Wan Hong gave 17,000 crystal coins. For the two of them, this was That's a huge sum of money.

Mu Qing was very happy, finally having money to buy meat!

In the end, Wan Hong didn't ask if these weapons were made by Wan Xiangxiang. He only passed him some information on mecha manufacturing and said that if there were still weapons that were difficult to sell in the future, he could sell them to him.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that the other party must have guessed that these weapons were refined by himself, and he also meant to express his attitude by saying this.

Wan Hong did not covet Wan Xiangxiang because of his specialness. In this way, Wan Xiangxiang felt relieved. At least Wan Hong was not a person who took things by force. If it was just a business relationship between you and me, Wan Hong would be a good partner.

So Wan Xiangxiang agreed to sell them to him if there were any more weapons in the future. As for the Xingwang store you opened? Let’s sell the energy panels first!

After Wan Xiangxiang got the crystal coins, he bought Mu Qing a lot of level 4 animal meat and a batch of materials, including level 4 materials. However, the level 4 materials were too expensive, so he only bought one copy. .

Finally, I ordered ten sets of the most common first-level mecha parts on the market. These are intended to be used to practice and prepare for the exam.

In the following period, Wan Xiangxiang was making mecha weapons. In addition to long swords, there were also knives, axes, spears, bows and arrows, etc...

Wan Xiangxiang will not make first- and second-level weapons since he can make third-level weapons. Finally, a level four sword was successfully made.

In fact, Wan Xiangxiang no longer needs to earn star coins by selling energy panels at this time. He just thinks that Yuanyuan originally bought the robot to manage the Star Network store. If the Star Network store does not open, Yuanyuan will not know what to do. .

With Mu Qing's love for Yuanyuan, he definitely doesn't want to see such a result.

So Wan Xiangxiang decided to make more energy panels while cooking, and asked Yuanyuan to stock up and sell them slowly.

Half a month later.

Wan Xiangxiang made a large number of weapons, including the fourth-level long knife, there were 21 in total, and informed Wan Hong. Let him take the weapon for testing.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com